How to install Mobdro on your Android smartphone or tablet
Mobdro is the perfect tool for people who love watching TV on the tablet or smartphone. It’s an alternative to Kodi, that searchers for free video streams online and then feeds them directly to the device, which makes it accessible and easy to use. This lets you watch everything from the news to natural streams.
However, there’s a catch. It’s only available on Android devices, not iOS.
There are a few different versions of Mobdro – a free version, and a premium version with no ads and Chromecast support. Mobdro isn’t even hard to install, as long as you’ve got a compatible phone or tablet – here’s how to do it.
Please note that many addons contain content that isn’t officially licensed and accessing such content could be illegal. In short, if the content is free, but looks too good to be true, then it probably is.
How to download and install Mobdro to your Android device
- Before you download Mobdro, you need to configure your device to download apps from outside the Google Play store, but it’s a relatively easy process.
- First head to Settings | Security, and then make sure Unknown Sources is checked. Tap OK if you’re happy with the warning. You’ll now be able to install Mobdro if you’re using Android 7 or lower. Those using Android 8 or higher can go to Settings then Apps, tap on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner, then click ‘Special Access’. You will see the option to ‘Install from Unknown Sources’ here.
- As you might’ve guessed, Mobdro isn’t actually available on the Google Play store, meaning you’ll need to search for Mobdro on Google instead – or go to the web page here.
- On the Mobdro website, click the large Download button and you’ll see the app’s download progress on your notification screen.
- Your tablet or smartphone will ask if you’d like to install Mobdro, so click Next and then Install.
- That’s it. Mobdro is installed and you’re ready to go. You’ll have access to a range of content for as long as you like. If it’s not your thing, you can delete it like another app.
Please note that many addons contain content that isn’t officially licensed and accessing such content could be illegal. It is the user’s responsibility to comply with all applicable laws in their country in regard to use. Dennis Publishing Ltd excludes all liability for such content. We do not condone and are not responsible for the infringement of any intellectual property or other third party rights and shall not be liable to any party as a result of any such content made available. In short, if the content is free, but looks too good to be true, then it probably is.