How To Center an Image in WebFlow
To create the perfect website, you’ll need to move images exactly where you’d like them to display. Using Webflow’s many design tools, you can make the exact website you want with your shots exactly where they need to be. With so many tools at your disposal, your options are unlimited. Websites commonly use images, and some of them look best when centered.
This article will explain how to center an image and answer common questions like how to center an object or move a photo using their flexbox tool.
How to Center an Image
Centering an image with Webflow can be accomplished with a few quick clicks or taps. It’s neither complex nor difficult. You’ll need to use the “Flexbox” tool. To do so, follow the steps outlined below:
- Add the image that you’d like to have centered.
- Select the image.
- Using the “Flexbox” tool on the right side of the screen, set the “Display Setting” to “Flex.”
- Towards the bottom of the Flexbox, locate the layout tools.
- To “Align,” select the center icon (second box).
- For “Justify,” select the center icon (second box).
Your image is now centered.
How to Center Multiple Images Simultaneously
You’re not limited to moving only a single image at a time. With Flexbox, you can move multiple photos simultaneously. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Add all the elements you’d like to center.
- Select the images.
- With the Flexbox tool to the ride side of the screen, set the “Display Setting” to “Flex.”
- Select the word “Vertical.”
- To “Align,” tap the center icon (second box).
- For “Justify,” tap the center icon (second box).
You’ve now centered multiple images horizontally and vertically.
What is Flexbox in Webflow?
Flexbox is a versatile tool that gives you the power to align and stack contents within an element precisely. This tool is useful for centering images and moving images and objects to different locations. You’ll also use Flexbox to justify elements. It’s the primary tool for placing objects and elements in other locations.
Can I center images vertically using Webflow?
Using the flexbox tool, you aren’t limited to centering an image. You can move any image to its desired location.
Get Those Images Centered for the Perfect Look
To design a great-looking website, you’ll need to place images in specific locations. Webflow has the tools to accomplish this, and you can quickly move an image anywhere you feel they need to be. And not only that, but you can also move multiple images simultaneously using its Flexbox tool.
Did you find it challenging to learn how to center an image? Did you use the same method described in this article? Please let us know in the comments section below.