How To Combine JPG Images Into One PDF
There are numerous benefits of converting JPG images to a single PDF. Firstly, PDF is a popular format and it looks the same on any device and operating system you’re using. Secondly, PDFs usually take up less space and don’t jeopardize the images’ quality. Finally, PDFs are easy to edit, compress, and protect with a password. Converting and combining JPG images into one PDF may sound complicated at first, but it’s quite simple if you’re using the right tools.
If you’re interested in learning how to convert and combine JPG images into one PDF, you’ve come to the right place. This article explains how to do it using different platforms.
How to Combine JPG Images Into a Single PDF on a Windows, Mac, or Chromebook
There are numerous online tools you can use to combine JPG images into a single PDF. However, most such tools require you to create an online account using your email address or pay for the service. Fortunately, this isn’t the case with every online tool. If you’re looking for a free tool you can use countless times without a subscription, TinyWow is an excellent choice.
Here’s what Windows, Mac, and Chromebook users need to do to combine JPG images into a single PDF using TinyWow:
- Navigate to TinyWow and select the JPG to PDF tool
- Choose “Upload from PC or Mobile” or drag and drop the images you want to convert and combine.
- Once you’ve uploaded the images you want to convert, press “Create PDF.”
- Check the box next to “I’m not a robot.”
- Choose “Download” and select whether you want to save the PDF to your device or a drive. You can also press “Send to Another Tool” if you want to edit the document further. You can compress, protect, eSign, rearrange, or add numbers to your PDF.
If you already have two PDF files containing JPG images and want to combine them into one file, you can use TinyWow and its merging feature. Here’s what you need to do:
- Launch your browser and open TinyWow.
- Scroll down and select “Merge PDF.”
- Upload the PDF files you want to combine into one.
- Select “Merge.”
- Mark the checkbox next to “I’m not a robot.”
- Wait a few seconds until the process is completed and press “Download” or “Send to another tool.” If you choose “Download,” select whether you want to save the file to your device or a drive. If you opt for the latter option, choose what you’d like to do with the file next.
How to Combine JPG Images Into a Single PDF on a Smartphone
Converting and combining JPG images into a single PDF using a phone can sound complicated because a smaller screen is often more difficult to work in. Plus, many tools and services that allow users to convert and combine images into one PDF require creating an account or subscribing. TinyWow is an exception to the rule and allows you to create PDFs from JPGs free of charge and without an account. You can use this tool as many times as you’d like. TinyWow works on both computers and smartphones. However, there’s no mobile app, so you’ll need to use your browser to access it.
Follow the steps below if you want to use TinyWow to convert and combine JPG images into one PDF file on your smartphone.
- Open your browser and type “TinyWow” in the search bar.
- Scroll down and select the “JPG to PDF” tool.
- Upload the images you wish to convert and combine into one PDF.
- Wait until the tool uploads your files. This can last from a few seconds to around a minute, depending on how many files you’re uploading. If you remember you want to add more JPGs to the PDF file, press “Add Files.”
- Select “Create PDF” and mark the checkbox next to “I’m not a robot.”
- Wait a few seconds until the tool gets your file ready, and choose “Download.” You can save the file to your device or send it to a drive. If you want to edit your PDF file further using TinyWow, choose “Send to Another Tool,” and then select one of these options: protect, compress, eSign, rearrange, or add numbers.
What happens if you already have two PDF files containing JPG images and want to combine them into one? TinyWow can help with that as well with its merging option. Follow the steps below to combine multiple PDF files containing JPG images into one using your phone:
- Open your browser and go to TinyWow.
- Scroll down and select “Merge PDF.” You can also tap “PDF” in the top menu and choose “Merge PDF.”
- Tap “Upload from PC or mobile” and select the PDF files you want to combine into one.
- Wait until the tool uploads the files and tap “Merge PDF.”
- Choose “Merge” and mark the checkbox next to “I’m not a robot.”
- Wait until TinyWow gets your file ready and tap “Download.” Select if you want to save the file to your phone or a drive. If you want to continue editing the file, tap “Send to another tool.”
TinyWow isn’t working; what can I do?
If you tried using TinyWow to convert JPG files into a PDF and the tool isn’t working, there could be several potential causes. Fortunately, most can be resolved in only a few steps. Here’s what actions you can take to ensure everything’s working on your side:
• Check your internet connection – If your internet connection is weak or non-existent, the online tool won’t load properly or won’t work at all. Try opening another website and see if it works. You can also do an internet speed test to check whether you’re getting the connection you’re paying for. We recommend Speedtest by Ookla.
• Check your browser – You may not be able to access TinyWow if you’re using an outdated version of your browser. Check for updates, and then try accessing TinyWow again.
• Wait – If you’ve checked your internet connection and browser and there are no problems, the problem may be on the other end. In such cases, the only thing you can do is wait until the issue is resolved.
Is TinyWow secure?
Stumbling upon a free and functional online tool is so rare that one can’t help but wonder whether it’s secure. This especially goes when the tool doesn’t require you to create an account or watch dozens of ads before being able to use it. For those who are wondering if Tinywow is secure, we have good news.
The service takes privacy very seriously and does everything in its power to ensure your files’ safety. Every file you upload gets deleted one hour after the processing is completed. The files are uploaded via Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS), which represents a secure way to send data between a server and a browser. Finally, the company doesn’t sell user information or the documents, images, videos, and other files the users upload using TinyWow.
The tool does feature ads, but it’s only one ad per page, and it’s the only way the website is monetized.
Use TinyWow Now
Sometimes, we have trouble finding the right tools for the simplest actions, like converting files to a different format. Unfortunately, many tools won’t let you use their services without creating an account or paying a subscription. TinyWow allows you to convert, merge, split, and make other edits to your files in only a few clicks, without a subscription or an account. We hope this article helped you learn how to combine JPG images into one PDF in only a few steps.
Have you tried using TinyWow’s other options? What other online tools do you use for converting or editing your files? Tell us in the comment section below.