How To Convert EPUB to MOBI
Do you want to read your EPUB files on a Kindle device? If so, you should consider converting them into MOBI format first.
If you want to know how to do so, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, you’ll learn how to transform your EPUB files into MOBI using a format conversion tool called TinyWow.
How to Convert EPUB to MOBI
To convert an EPUB file to MOBI format, you first need access to a robust file conversion tool that supports these two formats.
There are a lot of file converters that can get the job done. Unfortunately, few are free, and if they are, they might be a bit clunky and not particularly user-friendly. Plus, some file converters limit the number of tasks you can perform over a particular period. This can cause a lot of inconveniences especially if you need to work on a number of files.
For that reason, TinyWow is your go-to program for converting your EPUB files into a MOBI format. This web-based application also features a modern and intuitive design that is relatively easy to use. What’s more, it’s free, allowing you to convert your files without spending a dime.
How to Use TinyWow to Convert EPUB Files to MOBI
Here’s how to convert your EPUB file into a MOBI format using TinyWow:
- Go to “tinywow.com.”
- Scroll down through the different converters that the website offers. Towards the bottom, you should see a widget that says, “EPUB to MOBI.” Click on the widget to proceed.
- A new window should open with an interface that allows you to upload your EPUB files to the website.
- If you have the file on your local machine, you can simply drag and drop it into the file box. However, if the file is on Google Drive or Dropbox, click the Drive icon to add them from the cloud.
- After a successful upload, you should see a modal asking you to complete a captcha – checkmark the box to proceed.
- Your EBUP file will now be converted to a MOBI format within a few seconds.
- Go ahead and download the file to your local machine. Alternatively, you can save the file to the cloud using the Drive icon.
Surprisingly easy, right? Note that the files are stored on the platform for 15 minutes, so ensure you download the file before that time elapses.
Pros of Using TinyWow to Convert Files From EPUB to MOBI
As mentioned above, there’s a lot to like about TinyWow. Here’s a list of the tool’s most impressive features:
- It has a modern and intuitive design that’s easy to use and learn.
- It processes large files quickly.
- The website guarantees the privacy of your files by deleting them 15 minutes after the upload.
- It doesn’t sell your data to other platforms.
- No advertisements are displayed on the site. Consequently, you get to enjoy an uninterrupted experience.
- Unlike many platforms, you don’t need create an account before accessing the service.
- You can upload and download files to Google Drive.
- It’s free to use.
- There are no hourly limitations.
- It supports other file features as well.
- The solution is web-based, so you don’t have to go through the hassle of installing programs.
Why Would You Want to Convert EPUB to MOBI
A lot of e-books are based on the EPUB file format. However, Kindle, a popular e-book reader developed by Amazon, can’t read these files. It only reads the files that are in MOBI format. As a result, you’ll need to turn your files into the MOBI to be able to read them on Kindle.
Read Your EPUB Files Anywhere
As you can see, converting EPUB files to MOBI is a piece of cake, especially when using TinyWow. Plus, a simple file conversion doesn’t have to break the bank because the tool is free. For that reason, you can read your EBUB files even on Kindle.
Have you tried out TinyWow yet? How was your experience? Are there any other file converters that you would recommend? Let us know in the comments section below.