How To Convert an EPUB to PDF Using a PC or Mobile Device
Reading your EPUB files without an e-reader or specialized software can be challenging. For that reason, you might want to convert your EPUB files into PDF format. Unlike EPUB files, PDFs are easy to read as a vast number of programs can open them, including most browsers.
If you want to convert your EPUB files into PDF format, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, you’ll learn how to do so using a free online tool.
How to Convert an EPUB File to PDF
To convert an EPUB file into PDF, you’ll need the aid of a powerful file converter that supports these two file formats.
Unfortunately, many file converters are clunky and difficult to use. Also, a lot of file converters are relatively slow. As a result, converting a simple EPUB file into a PDF might take a while, especially if the document is large.
Moreover, few file converters are free to use. In most cases, you have to pay a subscription to access the service. If a converter is free to use, it might limit the number of tasks you can perform in a given time.
Luckily, there are some really excellent free tools that perform file conversions flawlessly, like TinyWow, for instance. Compared to the alternatives, TinyWow does a great job with editing documents and converting files into other formats. In addition, the tool features an intuitive design that is easy to learn and use.
Here’s how to convert an EPUB file into a PDF document using TinyWow:
- Visit the TinyWow EPUB to PDF converter in your browser.
- A window with a file box should open asking you to upload your file.
- Drag and drop your EPUB file from your device. Alternatively, if the file is on the cloud, proceed to upload it by clicking on the Google Drive icon.
- After a successful upload, go ahead and complete the captcha form to proceed.
- Wait a few seconds for your file to finish processing.
- After the processing is complete, download your newly converted PDF file. Alternatively, you can upload the file to Google Drive.
That was relatively easy, right?
TinyWow is a free and reliable file conversion tool. Plus, it’s extremely fast in processing documents and free to use. Here are some additional pros that make TinyWow a noteworthy tool:
- No limits in the number of files you can perform operations on.
- Completely web-based, no program installation is required.
- No watermarks are added to your document.
- Supports multiple file formats.
- Offers other file-based features as well.
But there are some downsides to the converter. When you’re using the Google Drive functionality to upload your files to the platform, you might run into authentication issues. This can be hugely inconvenient, especially if the file you want to convert is only found on Google Drive. Luckily, it’s relatively easy to get around this limitation. Here’s how to solve the issue:
- Go to Google Drive or Dropbox and download the file you want to convert to PDF.
- Upload the file you just downloaded to the site to proceed with the conversion.
Why You Would Want to Convert a File from EPUB Format to PDF
There are many reasons why a user would want to convert a file from EPUB to PDF:
- EPUB files are only recognized by e-readers. For that reason, they can only be read using specialized programs and e-readers. On the other hand, PDF files can be read on any browser and other programs like Word and WPS Office, some of which you will already have on your device.
- Another solid reason for converting your EPUB file into PDF boils down to printing. PDFs are known to produce high quality prints, unlike EPUB files which are only suitable for soft copies.
- Unlike EPUB files, PDF documents are quite easy to edit. As a result, you can update your documents if you feel like they need some edits.
- Lastly, PDF formats are perfect for large file sizes since they can easily be compressed. However, EPUB files can’t be compressed – large files stay large.
Can you convert multiple EPUB files into PDFs at the same time using TinyWow
Unfortunately, TinyWow only supports the conversion of one document at a time.
Enjoy the Convenience of TinyWow File Converter
Converting your EPUB file to a PDF is a relatively easy process. Identifying the right file converter might not be so straightforward, however. But with TinyWow at your disposal, you won’t make the wrong decision.
Have you used another EPUB to PDF file converter recently? If so, how was the experience? Let us know in the comments section below.