How to Deposit Crypto into FTX
In an increasingly digitized world, more and more people are opting to use cryptocurrency (also known as virtual currency) when conducting online transactions. And it’s easy to see why. Among its many benefits, cryptocurrency is easy to use, secure, and generally requires lower fees.
If you’re well versed in the world of crypto, then you’ll know all about FTX. This is a cryptocurrency exchange service built by traders for traders. If you’re new to the world of crypto exchange and want to find out how to deposit crypto, look no further.
In this article, we’ll provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to deposit crypto on FTX, no matter your device.
Keep reading to find out more.
How to Deposit Crypto in FTX on a PC
- Log into your FTX Pro account using your credentials.
- From the available options, click on “Wallet.”
- To deposit a coin, simply select the “Deposit” button on the page.
- A blockchain address will appear to send the coin to.
- Once this address is copied, head to your external wallet and paste the address into the deposit category.
- The exchange should then be complete.
- You will be able to see any pending deposits at the bottom of the “Wallet” page.
How to Deposit Crypto in FTX on an iPhone
If you are an iPhone user, you will be pleased to know that you can deposit crypto in FTX from the comfort of your device. Since May 2020, FTX has released a new and improved app for both iPhone and Android users. The new and improved version of the app is fast and easy to use.
All you need to do is download the FTX Pro app from Apple’s app store. Once you have completed the app’s installation, simply follow these steps to successfully deposit crypto in FTX:
- Open the FTX Pro app on your iPhone.
- From the navigational tabs located at the bottom of your screen, tap “Wallet.”
- Next, select the “Deposit” button.
- Select the coin you wish to use for the deposit.
- Copy your address or scan the QR Code to complete the deposit.
- Head to your external wallet and paste the address.
- You have now successfully deposited your crypto in FTX.
How to Deposit Crypto in FTX on an Android
To make life a little easier, it’s a good idea to get the FTX app on your smartphone. That way you can access your account from anywhere. By downloading the FTX Pro app onto your Android, you will be able to deposit crypto in FTX. Simply head over to the Google Play Store (or your preferred app store).
- Navigate your way to the FTX Pro app on your Android
- From the tabs located at the bottom of your screen, select “Wallet.” It should be the third option across.
- You will then want to go ahead and tap the “Deposit” button.
- From there, choose the coin you want to use for the deposit (e.g., Bitcoin).
- Copy the address that appears on your screen or scan the QR Code to complete the deposit.
- Next, go over to your external wallet and paste the address from FTX.
- When this is complete, you can rest easy knowing you have deposited your crypto in FTX.
Why can’t I deposit more than $500 in FTX?
FTX has a $500 limit for any rolling 10-day period for its customers. This means that you can have up to $500 worth of deposits at any given time. If you try going over this limit, your account may be halted in the 10-day period.
How do I stake my crypto in FTX?
1. Whether you’re using the website or the phone app, select the “Invest” tab.
2. Next, select the option for “Stake.”
3. From the options that appear, choose “Stake your Crypto.”
4. Confirm your action by selecting “Start Staking.”
5. FTX will then be able to transfer crypto to the applicable DeFi pool when it becomes available. You will also be able to receive up to 8% staking rewards on your crypto account.
Is FTX a wallet?
FTX is a cryptocurrency exchange platform. However, it does provide you with a custodial wallet where you can complete deposits and withdrawals.
Can you trade on FTX within the US?
No, currently FTX does not allow US residents the opportunity to trade using its platform.
Is FTX supported by Coinbase?
No, FTX is not currently supported by Coinbase.
Does FTX have its own coin?
The native cryptocurrency for the crypto derivative platform FTX is FTT. It was launched in May 2019.
How do I transfer from FTX to Binance?
In your Binance app, click on the wallet section, then select the option to “Withdraw.” A search icon will then appear for you to copy your wallet address. Head to your FTX app and open your wallet section. Select “Receive” and paste the wallet address you copied from Binance. Select the coin you wish to receive.
Which coins earn interest in FTX?
The coins which earn interest rates in FTX are: Bitcoin (5%-8%), Ethereum (5%-8%), Litecoin (5%-8%), and Dogecoin (5%-8%).
How large is FTX as a company?
As of July 2021, FTX has been averaging out a staggering $10 billion in daily trading volume. The platform also currently has over one million users and growing. These figures are important as it makes the company stand out as reliable and trustworthy for potential customers.
Get the Most from Your Crypto Experience
Cryptocurrency has revolutionized the way we make payments in the 21st century. According to one market research website, there are over 17,000 different types of cryptocurrencies currently being traded in the world. This number is only set to grow as more and more people are viewing cryptocurrency as the currency of the future.
By using an online trading platform such as FTX, you can be sure to get the most out of your crypto exchange experience. We hope that this guide on how to deposit your crypto has helped you better understand how the process works.
Have you tried depositing crypto in FTX? If so, which method did you use? Did you find it difficult? Let us know more about your experience in the comments below.
Disclaimer: Some pages on this site may include an affiliate link. This does not effect our editorial in any way.