How to uninstall apps in Windows 10
If you’re unsure how to go about uninstalling apps in Windows 10, there are two very simple ways to do this. The first involves little more than a few clicks on the Start screen, while the second takes a bit longer but makes it easier to get a general overview of all the apps on your computer.
Uninstalling apps in Windows 10 via the Start screen
- Click the Windows icon in the bottom left corner of your Start screen.
- The menu that pops up includes a number of your most-used apps. If the app you want to uninstall isn’t there, click All Apps.
- You’ll now be faced with a simple list of all the apps on your machine, scroll down to the one you want to remove.
- Right-click on the app and you’ll have an option to Uninstall. Click this.
Uninstalling apps in Windows 10 via Settings
- In the Windows search bar, type Apps and you should find an option for Apps & features. Another way to find this is to click Settings in the Start menu, then System, then select Apps & features from the list of tabs.
- Here you’ll find a list of apps installed on your computer. You can sort apps by size, name and installation date, and search for an individual app.
- Once you’ve found the app you want to remove, simply click on it and you’ll have an option to Uninstall. Click this.
- Note: some apps can’t be uninstalled, so you won’t find the option.
Read our full review of Windows 10 here.
Looking for a VPN to use with Windows? Check out Buffered, voted as best VPN for the United Kingdom by BestVPN.com.