Donate to Action for Children for your chance to win!
Every autumn, IT companies take part in Byte Night, sleeping out overnight to raise awareness of homelessness – and funds for Action for Children.
This year, PC Pro is taking part, and will be sleeping out this Friday. We have two ways you can help us raise funds, and potentially walk away with a great prize: an eBay auction and a raffle.
Thanks to a donation from Adobe, we’re auctioning off a copy of Photoshop CS5.5 on eBay.
All the money raised will be going directly to Action for Children.
We’re also holding a raffle. To enter, donate £2 on our fundraising page for a single entry, or £5 for three entries. Up for grabs, we have:
– a 16GB Sony Walkman Video MP3 player worth £109, kindly donated by Sony;
– a copy of Adobe’s brand-new Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 10;
– ten annual subscriptions to PC Pro (UK only);
– ten pairs of tickets to the London International Technology Show;
– ten MagBooks of your choice;
– five t-shirts from Firefox.
All you need to do to enter is donate at our fundraising page.
The draw will be held on Friday 14 October. Good luck!