How to Post to Multiple Facebook Groups
Are you juggling multiple Facebook groups on the daily? Keeping each of them updated can be not only time-consuming but extremely mundane, especially if you’re posting similar or even the same content on them.
Fortunately, a third-party tool can help you manage multiple Facebook groups efficiently. Create and schedule posts for all your groups on the same platform and cross-post relevant content without having to keep copy-pasting.
Read on to learn how to post to multiple Facebook groups at the same time.
Posting to Multiple Facebook Groups
Facebook groups are valuable hubs of activity for businesses. This Facebook feature gives you the opportunity to build a like-minded community out of your target audience and communicate with people directly. Needless to say, any post in such a sphere is an effective marketing move by definition.
However, with so many Facebook groups being formed and disbanded every day, it’s easy for an up-and-coming community to lose momentum. To keep your Facebook groups active and growing, regularly posting is vital. A tool like Circleboom can facilitate this task for you.
Circleboom’s Publishing tool is an all-around solution for all your scheduling needs, whether you use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google My Business, LinkedIn, or all of them at the same time. It lets you design your posts and queue, schedule, or publish them on multiple social media accounts simultaneously with a few clicks.
You can connect multiple Facebook groups you’re the admin of to the app and cross-post content without as much as opening Facebook. Here’s how it works.
Step One: Sign Up for a Circleboom Account
Circleboom offers several subscription plans for its users. The major difference between the tiers lies in the number of social media accounts you can connect to your Circleboom app. Regardless of which subscription fits your needs, you can try the app for free on a 14-day trial to see if it’s the right solution for you.
To get started, sign up for a Circleboom account in the following way:
- Go to the Circleboom website.
- Press “Get Started” in the top right corner.
- Select the social media management tool from the dropdown list.
- Fill in the fields with the appropriate information and click on “Create an account.”
The app will guide you through the process.
Step Two: Connect Your Facebook to Circleboom
Once you’ve set up your Circleboom account, you’ll be taken to your dashboard, where you can manage your scheduled posts and more. However, first, you’ll need to link your social media (in this case, Facebook) account to get started. You also need to add the Circleboom app to the Facebook groups you’ll be managing, which we’ll cover below.
- To link your Facebook groups to the Circleboom app, click the “Facebook Group” button on your dashboard.
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Circleboom will ask you which Facebook groups you want to add.
Before connecting the group in question, you must add Circleboom to it on Facebook. The process is as follows:
- Go to Facebook and make sure you’re logged in.
- Find the “Groups” menu in your sidebar.
- Select the group you want to edit. You might need to click “See more” if it doesn’t appear.
- Click on the “Settings” button in the left-side menu.
- Scroll down to find the “Apps” section.
- Click on the pencil icon to edit the list.
- Press “Add apps” and select Circleboom to add it to your group.
- Repeat the steps for each Facebook Group you want to connect to your Circleboom.
Once you’ve added Circleboom to your Facebook Groups, you can go back to Circleboom and select the groups from the list.
- Check the boxes next to the groups you want to add.
- Click “Add to Circleboom.”
Step Three: Create a Post
Having added your Facebook groups to Circleboom, you’re all ready to create your first post using the app.
- Click the pencil icon in your Circleboom sidebar.
- Select “Create New Post” for an entry compatible with all platforms. You’ll go to Circleboom’s post editor.
- Click the field under “Select Account” to choose the platforms to publish your post. A new panel will open on the right side of the screen with all your connected accounts.
- Choose each Facebook group you want to include in your selection.
- Hit “Done.”
- Type the contents of your post in the appropriate field.
- Make your post more interesting with the help of some of the following features Circleboom’s post editor offers:
- Include emojis in your post.
- Upload a photo or video.
- Search Giphy for a suitable gif.
- Complement your post with an image from Unsplash.
- Design your own graphic with the help of the Canva API.
The preview of your post will be on the right side of the page. If you’re satisfied, you can move on to the next step.
Tip: Circleboom also makes it easy to share articles that align with your interests. Just click the “Discover Articles” option in the sidebar to get started. After defining your areas of interest, you’ll be able to select articles with a click and share them to your Facebook groups.
This feature provides a great alternative when you’re feeling uninspired for original content but want to maintain your posting schedule.
Step Four: Cross-Post Across Multiple Facebook Groups
The last step before your post goes live on each of the Facebook groups you selected earlier is deciding when you want to post it. Circleboom offers several options:
- You can queue your post and set the specific time intervals at which your content automatically posts.
- You can schedule your post and choose the exact time and date it will go live.
- You can press “Publish” and immediately publish the post.
Select the option that suits your needs, and forget about social media management for a while!
Keep Your Community Engaged
Social media has become a vital part of the online presence of any business, so it’s no wonder there are professional solutions aimed at streamlining content sharing. Circleboom makes scheduling and cross-posting a breeze, whether you’re managing accounts on various social media platforms or multiple groups or pages on the same one. Follow the steps outlined above to post to various Facebook groups simultaneously.
Are you also overwhelmed by managing several Facebook groups? Have you considered cross-posting your content to save some time? Let us know in the comments section below.