Optimising your IT infrastructure
The good news is that optimising the IT infrastructure can make budgets go much further – and make a real difference to the business by utilising existing resources.
Many businesses are already seeing significant improvements to their IT performance as a result of adopting virtualisation technology. One such example is Fox Valley Orthopaedic Institute, who successfully increased network reliability and performance by 50 per cent by implementing Windows Server 2008 with Hyper-VTM.
Since deployment, they have been able to quickly and effectively lower their total cost of ownership, with higher network reliability and increased server performance. Among many improvements to their infrastructure, their people are benefiting from:
• 50 per cent increase in network reliability/availability
• 30-40 per cent increase in network throughput
• 75 per cent reduction in remote management costs
• Server management time reduced by two hours per week
• Application deployment time reduced by two hours
Click the link below to read the full white paper.