How To Fix When Trust Wallet Keeps Disconnecting From PancakeSwap
Trust Wallet and PancakeSwap are two of the biggest names in the cryptocurrency industry. The former is a cryptocurrency wallet that supports over a million different tokens. Meanwhile, the latter is one of the largest decentralized exchanges in the world.
It can be very frustrating for those looking to trade crypto when Trust Wallet keeps disconnecting from PancakeSwap. This article will get to the root of the problem and look at ways to get you trading on the platform.
Trust Wallet and PancakeSwap Connection Error
To trade tokens on PancakeSwap, you have to connect to a cryptocurrency wallet like Trust Wallet. Users have reported receiving error messages when attempting to link Trust Wallet to the decentralized exchange. One of the most common ones seems to be “Provider Error. No provider found.” Getting this alert means that you’ll be unable to swap tokens on PancakeSwap.
This error has been attributed to accessing PancakeSwap on a regular browser, not the dedicated Trust Wallet DApp browser. The error occurs primarily because popular browsers like Chrome and Firefox don’t support decentralized applications like PancakeSwap. Therefore, you will keep having issues when you attempt to link your wallet to the exchange.
The Trust Wallet DApp browser is designed to handle decentralized programs, but it’s not typically enabled. You’ll have to activate it to connect effectively to PancakeSwap.
Before we begin, it’s essential to ensure that you have the latest version of Trust Wallet. It will eliminate the possibility that the app isn’t connecting to PancakeSwap because it’s outdated.
How to Enable Trust Wallet DApp Browser on Android
Enabling the Trust Wallet DApp browser on your Android device is a pretty straightforward process. Let’s look at it here.
- Launch Trust Wallet and go to “Settings” in the navigation bar at the bottom of the page.
- Click on “Preferences” in the dropdown menu.
- Scroll to the “DApp Browser” section and toggle the slider to the ON position.
That’s it. You have now enabled the DApp browser on your Android device.
How to Enable Trust Wallet DApp Browser in iOS
Apple removed DApp browsers from their platform back in 2021. If you have an iOS device, enabling the browser won’t be as straightforward as it is for Android users. However, the task can still be accomplished using a web browser. Check out how to do that here:
- Open your web browser and navigate to the address bar.
- Type in the following address:
- Click “Open” in the pop-up menu that appears.
- Go to Trust Wallet and tap on “Settings” in the bottom navigation bar.
- Hit the “Browser” option that will now be available on the app.
Your Trust Wallet DApp browser has now been enabled on your Apple device.
How to Fix Trust Wallet and PancakeSwap Connection Error
Now that you’ve enabled the Trust Wallet DApp browser, you can proceed to connect it to PancakeSwap using the steps outlined below.
- Launch PancakeSwap and open Trust Wallet.
- Click on the browser icon in the bottom navigation bar of Trust Wallet.
- Scroll to “Popular” and press “PancakeSwap” to open it in the DApp browser.
- Head to the top navigation bar and tap “Connect.”
- Select “Trust Wallet” in the pop-up box that appears.
You should now be able to connect Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap without it disconnecting from the platform.
How to Fix Trust Wallet and PancakeSwap Connection Error Using WalletConnect
You can also fix the Trust Wallet connection issues using WalletConnect. This is an open-source program that connects cryptocurrency wallets to decentralized exchanges. It can be used to bridge the gap between Trust Wallet and PancakeSwap, solving your linkage issues. Here’s how to utilize it:
- Open your preferred browser and head to the PancakeSwap website.
- Press “Connect” in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click “Connect to a wallet” and tap on “WalletConnect” instead of “Trust Wallet.”
- Scroll through the list of crypto wallets and hit “Trust.”
- Tap “Open” on the pop-up message that appears, prompting you to open Trust Wallet.
- Press “Connect” to complete the process.
You’ve now effectively connected Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap.
Get to Trading
PancakeSwap is a great place to trade cryptocurrency. However, you’ll need to connect your crypto wallet to the platform to access it.
If you are using Trust Wallet, you may have issues effectively connecting to the platform. This guide shows you different methods you can use to troubleshoot the problem. You can then go on to successfully connect to PancakeSwap and trade tokens to your heart’s content.
Have you had problems with Trust Wallet disconnecting from PancakeSwap? How did you resolve the issue? Let us know in the comments section below.