How To View Chegg Answers for Free
The Chegg online learning service offers academic support outside of classes. Its discounts on textbooks and the access it provides to resources can help with some of the costs of studying. However, this service comes with a monthly subscription fee attached. So, what if you only need the answer to one or two questions? Don’t worry, we’ll show you how to get answers from Chegg without spending a cent.
For those without a Chegg subscription, the answer to their questions will be blurred. However, this article will provide three legit methods to have your Chegg questions answered for free.
View Chegg Answers for Free
Let’s discuss three genuine methods for getting answers to your Chegg questions and support for free.
Method One: Use Chegg Trial Period
Take full advantage of access to unlimited solutions and video tutorials with Chegg’s free, four-week trial period. Your trial includes:
- Access to virtual textbooks.
- Access to textbook rentals.
- Access to one-on-one tutoring.
Here’s how to begin your trial:
- Go to Chegg.com to create an account.
- Enter your email and password or select the account you’d like to use.
- Choose “I am a Student.”
- Select whether you’re at “High School” or “College.”
- Start typing the name of your school/college then select it from the drop-down menu. If it isn’t listed, then choose “My university is not listed.”
- Select the year then “Create Account.”
- Once signed into your account, click on your profile then “My Account.”
- Select “Payment Info.”
- Add your bank details to start the four-week trial period.
Your account will not be charged; however, be sure to cancel the subscription before the trial period expiration date shown or else you will be. Once the trial has ended, if you want to continue using Chegg for free, you can try creating a new account using different credentials.
Method Two: Join a Chegg Group on Reddit
Joining the Chegg Answers Reddit group is another way to get Chegg help for free. There you simply post the question you want help with then wait for a response. Just like Chegg, responses typically can take up to 24 hours – sometimes faster than Chegg.
To get started, follow the steps below to create a Reddit account:
- Navigate to reddit.com.
- At the top right corner of the screen, click on “Sign Up.”
- Decide whether to sign up using your email address or your Google or Apple ID login.
Via Reddit App
- Download the Reddit app for iPhone or Android.
- Tap “Sign up” or “Log in.”
- Choose whether to sign up using your email address, Google account, or Apple ID.
If you want to use your Google account or Apple ID, Reddit will assign you a random username. You’ll have 30 days to change it before it becomes permanent. You’ll be asked to create a username and password to use as your login credentials when or if you sign up with your email address.
Now access the “Chegg Answers” community by going to the Chegg Answers subreddit and click “Join.”
Method Three: Use Discord
Discord provides free Chegg answers via its multiple servers (channels/communities); therefore, it gives access to more active members than compared to Reddit. Just like Chegg, Discord provides daily tasks and quizzes. You have the option to post as many questions as you like via as many servers as you like. This is pretty cool since you’ll receive a variety of answers to help develop your understanding of a topic.
If you don’t have a Discord account, here’s how to set one up:
- Go to discord.com.
- Select “Open Discord in your browser.”
- Enter the username you wish to use then click the arrow.
- Complete the Captcha.
- From the popup select “Skip” to continue your account set up.
- Next, enter your email address and set a password to claim and secure your account.
- Click “Claim Account.”
- A popup will appear offering a download link for the Discord desktop app. To skip this for now, click “X.”
- Now log into your email account to access the confirmation email.
- Click the link in the email to authenticate your new discord account.
You can go here for a list of Chegg servers. Click “Join this server” for the channel you wish to join.
Unblurring Your Chegg Answers
Chegg online study services offer features to assist in academic success. To unblur answers to questions, one must pay a monthly subscription fee. But when you only occasionally need answers to questions, paying the subscription may not be worth it.
Luckily, there are ways to see what’s behind the blurred answers for free by using the trial periods or joining a Reddit or Discord community. As communities like to discuss topics, you can sometimes get your question answered by several people. This can help you to develop a better understanding of a topic.
What are you studying? How are you finding your course so far? Tell us about your student experiences in the comments section below.