How to Change Bitmoji Expression in Snapchat
The primary purpose of Snapchat is to interact with people through pictures. And what better way to do this than by using Bitmoji. Moreover, it’s possible to change the mood of your Bitmoji. Has your day been hectic and you’re too exhausted to post much on Snapchat? Let others know by choosing the tired Bitmoji. Or, perhaps you’re excited about something? Tell the Snapchat community how you feel.
Do you want to find out how to do this? We’ll cover this and much more Bitmoji-related details in this article.
How to Make a Bitmoji for Snapchat
Bitmoji is the new fad. Instead of a traditional photo of yourself, you can now post a cartoonish avatar based on your personal features. Are you still using your photo instead of Bitmoji? It’s time to change it. Here’s how:
- Launch Snapchat and log in to your account.
- Tap on the profile icon on the top left of the screen.
- Tap on “Create My Bitmoji” at the top of the page.
- Start by selecting the gender.
- Choose the personal features that depict you.
- When you’re done, tap “Save” on the top right of the screen.
- A message will appear asking you to choose an outfit. Tap “Yes.”
- Dress your Bitmoji.
- Finish by clicking “Save.”
How to Change Your Bitmoji Expression in Snapchat
Recent improvements have made it possible to change Bitmoji expression in Snapchat. Let others know your mood at any time of the day by following these steps:
- Open Snapchat and log in to your account.
- Click on the Bitmoji on the top left of the screen.
- On your profile page, tap the cog icon at the top right of the screen to open Settings.
- Under My Account section, select “Bitmoji“ then tap on “Choose a Selfie.”
- Choose a new mood.
- Tap on “Done.”
How to Change Your Bitmoji Selfie
Does your Snapchat Bitmoji need some changes? Perhaps you’ve changed your hairstyle or hair color and want your Bitmoji to be updated so you match. Or, it’s time to dress your Bitmoji in a festive outfit. Whatever the reason may be, it’s possible to alter your Bitmoji selfie. Here’s how:
- Once you log in to Snapchat, tap on the “Bitmoji” icon on the upper left corner of the screen.
- A profile page will open. Tap the cog icon at the top right of the screen then select Bitmoji.
- Select “Edit My Bitmoji” and make any changes you want.
- Tap on “Save” on the upper right corner of the screen.
- You’ll return to Settings page again. Select Bitmoji and click on “Change Outfit.”
- Choose new clothes for your Bitmoji.
- Tap on “Save” in the top right.
How to Edit Your Bitmoji Pose
If you have a Bitmoji app, you’ve probably seen different poses of your Bitmoji. Although you can use these for Facebook, WhatsApp, or Viber, Snapchat doesn’t have an option that lets you change the pose of your Bitmoji. This is because it only displays your face as a profile picture.
For the time being, you can only change the expressions, personal appearance, and outfit of your Snapchat Bitmoji.
Is there anything Bitmoji-related you’d like to find out? We’ll be glad to answer some of the most common questions in the next section.
Can You Make 3D Bitmoji in Snapchat?
Many people are posting a 3D Bitmoji on their Snapchat story, so why should you be the exception? Here’s how to do so:
• Open Snapchat and log in.
• Make sure that the rear camera is active.
• Tap anywhere on the screen.
• 3D Bitmoji will show next to World Lens.
• Select the one you like.
• Place your avatar anywhere you want.
• Tap on the “Record” button to apply the effect.
How Can I Change My Bitmoji Avatar?
Are you tired of your Bitmoji Avatar? Do you want to update it a bit? You can do so easily with a few clicks:
• Launch the “Snapchat” app and log in to your account.
• Click on the Bitmoji avatar on the upper left part of the screen.
• Open Settings, scroll down to “Bitmoji.”
• Select “Edit your Bitmoji.”
Here, you can change personal features of your Bitmoji, such as the hair color, hairstyle, eyebrow color, eye color, etc. You can also change the outfit by tapping on “Change My Outfit”. Select a whole outfit, from socks to a hat. You can even choose some branded pieces from Levi’s or Ralph Lauren. Finally, if you like everything about your avatar but you want to edit its mood, choose “Choose a Selfie” on the profile page. Select the new mood and tap on “Done.”
Can I Make a Second Bitmoji?
Unfortunately, Snapchat users can’t make a second Bitmoji. Their account is linked to the first Bitmoji they’ve created. It’s only possible to make an entirely new Bitmoji and use it as an avatar.
How Do I Change My Bitmoji Partner in Snapchat?
Snapchat has a fantastic option that lets you post stories with a Bitmoji partner. The great thing is that you can even change your partner. Here’s how:
• Open Snapchat.
• Send any message to a person you want to appear with you in the story.
• Go back to the main page.
• Tap anywhere on the screen.
• Scroll up to search for stories.
• Type in “bitmoji stories” in the search box.
• Choose the story you like.
• The story with a new partner will appear.
The partner in your stories is always the last person you chatted with. That’s why you should send them a message first before creating a story with them.
How Do You Change Your Bitmoji Eyes in Snapchat
If you’ve accidentally selected the wrong eye color, changing it again is easily done:
• Open Snapchat.
• Tap on your Bitmoji avatar in the top left part of the screen.
• Choose “Edit your Bitmoji.”
• Tap on the “Eye” icon.
• Choose the eye shape, color, eyelashes, width, etc.
• Tap “Save.”
You can do this as many times as you want. Your Bitmoji avatar doesn’t need to have the same eye color as you.
Why Does My Bitmoji Change Expression in Snapchat?
Some users have noticed that their Bitmojis seem to be asleep. The reason is that if you’ve been inactive for some time, your Bitmoji will appear tired and sleepy. Snapchat does this by taking your time zone into account and assuming you’re inactive because it’s late in your area.
Be Creative with Snapchat Bitmoji
Bitmoji is a fantastic addition to Snapchat as it allows users to have a cartoonish avatar of themselves. With so many options available, you can create quirky Bitmoji that have your distinctive features. And that’s not all! With the new option, Snapchat also allows users to create cool 3D stories with their Bitmoji.
Have you tried creating your Bitmoji yet? Which 3D effect do you like the most? Do you have any Bitmoji hacks for our community? Let them know in the comments section below.