How To Add Lyrics to Instagram Reels
Instagram Reels are wildly popular. Content creators and casual users love to upload these short videos just as much as their followers and others enjoy watching them. Uploading Instagram Reels is easy. All that’s required is to record a short video and upload it to the Reels playlist.
How To Add Song Lyrics to Instagram Reels on an iPhone
Creating Instagram Reels directly from your iPhone is an easy way to share your latest video creation with the world. Some creators are adding music to them, and a handy feature is including the song’s lyrics as the video plays. If this is something you’d like to try, you can do so by following these instructions.
- Launch the Instagram app on your iPhone.
- Tap the “+” icon located at the top of the screen.
- Press the word “Reel” at the bottom of the screen to open the Reels camera. Then click the “three stars” icon located on the left side of the screen.
- Select the “Magnifying Glass” icon and type in “3D Lyrics.”
- Tap on the “3D Lyrics” icon.
- You’ll be prompted to select a song. Click the “Music” icon and select a song with lyrics.
- You can customize the text of the lyrics by tapping it.
- Record your video. As you are recording, the lyrics will appear on the screen.
- Once completed, hit the “Upload” button.
Unfortunately, not all Instagram songs are set up with lyrics. If the song you’ve chosen to add to your Instagram Reel video doesn’t have lyrics, you might consider selecting a different song. Alternatively, there may be other versions of the same song that do have attached lyrics.
How To Add Song Lyrics to Instagram Reels on an Android Device
Adding song lyrics to your Instagram Reels on your Android device is a great way to get your video noticed. Popular creators like to add more flair to their reels, and adding song lyrics is one of the ways they do it. If you’d like to add song lyrics to your next reel upload, here’s how to do it.
- Launch the Instagram app on your Android device.
- Tap the “+” icon on the top of the screen and select “Reels.”
- Hold the “Record” button and create your video.
- Choose the “Stickers” icon from the top of the screen and then select the “Music” icon.
- Scroll through the list of songs or use the search window to type in a song’s title.
- If your song choice has lyrics available, they’ll be displayed. If not, try another song.
- Once you’ve found one with lyrics that you want to use, hit the “Done” button. This will save your video, but the lyrics and song won’t be included yet.
- On the bottom of the screen, select “Reels” and tap the small box on the lower left of the screen to select the video you just recorded.
- Press the “Music” icon on the left side of the screen and find the song that you selected previously. Tap on “Done.”
- Hit “Preview,” “Next,” and “Next.”
Your video now has song lyrics and has been uploaded into the Instagram Reels newsfeed.
If You’d Like to Teach the World to Sing
Although not all songs available on Instagram have lyrics, there are thousands to choose from. It doesn’t matter if you’re using the Instagram app on an iPhone or Android; you can add lyrics to your videos. Adding lyrics to reels has become very popular and is a good way to add some flair and creativity to your reels. Get your followers singing along to your Instagram Reels by adding song lyrics to your video uploads.
Have you wanted to add song lyrics to your Instagram reels? Did the information in this article help you learn how to do so? Let us know in the comments section below.