How To Add Multiple Videos to an Instagram Story
Adding multiple videos to stories is one of the most convenient features on Instagram. Rather than open your gallery repeatedly to post a clip, you can simply select several files. This saves a lot of time; but how do you access this feature?
You’ll find out in this article. We’ll give you a step-by-step guide on adding multiple videos to your Instagram stories to help improve your experience on the platform.
How to Add Multiple Videos to Instagram Stories on an iPhone
Uploading multiple videos to Instagram stories is simple. You need only tap a few buttons if you’re an iPhone user.
- Launch Instagram and hit the plus symbol in the upper-left section of your display to create your new story.
- find the “Videos” from the drop-down menu in the upper-left corner.
- Tap “Videos.”
- then tap “Select” button to select multiple videos.
- Choose the videos you wish to add to the story and then tap the arrow at bottom-right.
- Edit the content with stickers or text. To undo your changes, highlight the text or sticker and drop it onto the trash can symbol in the lower part of your screen.
- Tap the “Share” button to upload the clips.
How to Add Multiple Videos to Instagram Stories on an Android Device
You should have no trouble adding multiple videos to Instagram stories on your Android device.
- Start the app and choose your story in the top-left part of the screen.
- Choose the Gallery from the drop-down menu in the upper-left section.
- Tap the “Select” button. This lets you include several videos or photos in your feed.
- Choose the videos you wish to add to your story and press “Next.”
- Edit the content with effects. Navigate to the preview section at the bottom of the display to edit your clips one by one.
- Tap the “Share” button next to your story and choose “Done” to upload the videos. If you want to go back and make more changes, select “Undo” before pressing “Done.”
- Return to the feed and check out the story. There should be a slideshow of the selected videos.
Amaze Your Followers With Captivating Videos
The main purpose of Instagram is to share fun experiences with other people. Uploading videos to stories is a great way to do so, but this doesn’t need to be a laborious process. Use the platform’s built-in features or third-party apps to create breathtaking collages.
How often do you post multiple videos to Instagram stories? Do you prefer uploading clips to your feed? Which creates more engagement? Tell us in the comments section below.