How to Hide the Cursor in Bluestacks
If you’re using BlueStacks to play Android games, you may find your cursor distracting or annoying. Fortunately, BlueStacks allows you to hide it from your screen in just a few clicks. Not only can you hide it, but you can also customize its opacity, change its appearance, or lock it.
If you’re interested in learning more about how to hide cursor in BlueStacks, you’ve come to the right place. This article will explain how to customize your controls to make your experience even better.
How to Hide the Cursor in BlueStacks
Hiding a cursor in the BlueStacks emulator is a simple process. Here are the steps to follow to hide your mouse:
- Open BlueStacks.
- Launch the game you want to play.
- Once you’re in the game, press “F1” on your keyboard to hide your cursor.
When you want your cursor back, press “F1” again.
Sometimes, you may notice the “F1” shortcut didn’t hide your cursor. In those instances, it’s because the game controls have been updated, or you aren’t running the latest version of the app.
You can always customize your game controls, including the cursor shortcuts. Follow the instruction below to do it:
- Launch BlueStacks.
- Open the game you want to play.
- Select the game controls icon from the menu on the right.
- Press “Open advanced editor.”
- Check whether “F1” is selected as the cursor shortcut. If you want to change it, double-click on it and enter the preferred shortcut.
- You can also do it if you click on the shortcut and open the advanced menu. Here, you can select a new shortcut you want to use for hiding your mouse. Plus, you can adjust mouse sensitivity and acceleration, choose whether you want to shoot with the left click, etc.
How do I lock the cursor in BlueStacks?
If you want to ensure you don’t accidentally leave the game window and exit while playing, you’ll be happy to know BlueStacks allows you to lock your cursor. That way, the cursors will appear only within the game window, thus preventing you from accidentally exiting it.
Here’s how to lock the cursor in BlueStacks:
1. Open BlueStacks.
2. Launch the game you want to play.
3. Press the lock mouse cursor icon in the toolbar on the right side. Or, you can use the “Ctrl + Shift + F8” shortcut to do the same.
To unlock your cursor, press the “Ctrl + Shift + F8” shortcut again.
How do I change the cursor in BlueStacks?
If you don’t like your cursor’s appearance, you’ll be happy to know BlueStacks allows you to customize it. The process is easy and can be completed in a few clicks:
1. Open BlueStacks.
2. Select the gear icon from the toolbar on the right side.
3. Press “Display” on the left side.
4. Choose the cursors style and press “Save changes.”
Customize Your Cursor in BlueStacks
BlueStacks is one of the best Android emulators for many reasons. One of them is the ability to quickly adjust your controls. Using different shortcuts, you can hide or lock your cursor while playing so that it doesn’t distract you or interrupt your game.
We hope this article taught you how to hide the cursor in BlueStacks. Along with that, we hope you’ve learned more about cursor controls and how to customize them.
Do you find your cursor distracting while playing games in BlueStacks? How do you solve this problem? Tell us in the comments section below.