How To Change the Price of an NFT in OpenSea
Opensea is the best marketplace to buy, sell, or mint your NFTs. The peer-to-peer platform allows users to interact with each other easily and helps them find the NFTs they want to purchase.
In this article, we’ll show you how to change the price of your NFT on Opensea. Read on to find out everything you need to know.
How To Change Prices
Changing the price of your NFTs can be done in a few easy steps. However, please be aware that price listings can only be lowered and only apply to ERC-721 NFTs. At the time of writing, they don’t allow for price changes.
- Log in to your Opensea account.
- Select which listing you’d like to change the price for.
- Enter the new price and select “Complete Listing.”
As you can see, changing the price of your NFT only takes a few steps and can be accomplished in less than a minute.
How to Change Floor Price in Opensea
The floor price is not the average price for your NFTs, but the lowest price for your collection items. The price is always updated in real-time. There are two different methods for changing your floor price, and each is accomplished easily. It just depends on whether you want to increase or decrease your floor price.
- Sell your NFTs to your other wallets, but at a higher price. The increase in your floor price will happen automatically and in real-time.
Here’s how to decrease your NFTs floor price:
- List your NFTs at a lower price and then buy them with your other wallet. This will automatically lower your floor price and will happen immediately.
A word of caution when making changes to your floor price. These methods could be considered unfair price manipulation and shouldn’t be used often. You can certainly change your floor prices to any amount that you choose, and as long as it’s not done repeatedly, you shouldn’t encounter any problems.
Is it possible to delist an NFT?
Yes, it’s possible to delist or cancel an NFT. In fact, it’s a quick and straightforward process. Listed below are the steps to follow:
1. Log in to your Opensea account.
2. Click “Cancel listing” at the top of the screen.
3. On the Confirmation, confirm by clicking “Cancel listing.”
Although you can delist an NFT, please be aware that you’ll be charged a gas fee, a transaction fee paid to miners on Ethereum.
Changing the Prices for Your Opensea NFTs Is Nothing to Fret Over
Changing the prices for your Opensea NFTs is easy and takes no time at all. The process is simple and can be accomplished faster than it takes to make a cup of tea. The world of NFTs is exciting and offers a myriad of opportunities for both buyers and sellers.
Have you changed your NFT prices on Opensea recently? Did you follow the same steps as in this article? Let us know in the comments section below.