How To Check Your Favorites in Roblox
Your favorites list on Roblox is a great way to keep all the games and items you love in one place. You’ll be able to access them anytime without using the search bar, and you don’t have to worry about losing track of an item for good, even if you forget its name.
But how does the favorites function work on Roblox, and where can you find the items you’ve saved? Stick around to find out.
How to Save a Favorite on Roblox
If you enjoyed a game and want to find it easier the next time, saving it as a favorite is a good idea. It’s effortless to do so.
- Go to Roblox and log in.
- Select any experience you want to save.
- Click the star-shaped “Favorite” button right under the green play button. If the star is filled in, you’ve already added the game to your favorites.
Besides games, you can also save catalog items to find them later.
- Click the Avatar Shop in the top menu bar.
- Open any item you like.
- Press the star button underneath the picture to add the item to your favorites.
Note: Your favorites are stored separately from your inventory. Purchased items go to your inventory, but you don’t have to buy something to add to your favorites.
How to Check Your Favorites on Roblox on a PC
So, now that you’ve saved a few items, where can you find them? You can see your favorites on Roblox by visiting your profile. You’ll need to sign into your account first. Check out the steps below if you’re on a PC.
- Open your browser and go to the Roblox website.
- Click “Log in” in the top right corner and enter your login details.
Once signed in, you’ll be taken to the home page. You can see your friends, recently played games and other similar things here. To find your favorites, do the following.
- Go to your profile by clicking your username or icon in the top right corner. You can also visit this page by pressing the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner and selecting “Profile.”
- Scroll down on your profile until you see “Favorites.” Your recently favorite games will be displayed here.
- To see more items than just your newest favorites, click “Favorites” next to the arrow icon in the top right of the block.
- The site will redirect you to the full list of your favorite games in the category “Places.”
As mentioned, games aren’t the only things you can add to your favorites on Roblox. From avatar items like clothing, accessories, and hairstyles to developer assets like meshes and audio, there’s a lot you can save for future reference. Find all the available categories on the left side of the screen.
You can visit your favorites page in the future by following the steps above or bookmarking it for easier access.
How to Check Your Favorites on Roblox Mobile
You can see the games and items you’ve added to your favorites with a few simple taps in the Roblox mobile app. Here’s how to find them.
- Download the Roblox app for Android or iPhone.
- Open the app and make sure you sign in.
- Once logged in, you’ll be taken to the main screen. Tap the three dots in the bottom left corner.
- Select the “Profile” option on the next screen.
There are two ways to check your favorites once you’ve accessed your profile in the mobile app.
- Tap the three horizontal dots next to your username and select “Favorites” from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to find the “Favorites” section on your profile and press “Favorites” with an arrow icon to see more items.
The app will automatically show you your favorite games in the “Places” category. However, you can save various types of items on Roblox besides games. Avatar items like heads, tops, and bottoms, as well as developer items like plugins, have their own categories, so you can find your saved items easily. Tap the dropdown list under “Category” to see what kind of items you can browse.
To exit your favorites, simply press the “X” icon in the top left corner of the screen.
Can others see my favorites in Roblox?
Yes, favorites are public on this gaming platform. You can see your friends’ favorite games and items by visiting their profiles and scrolling down until you see this section. Similarly, they can check your favorite games and browse other items you have saved when they go to your profile.
Keep All Your Favorites in One Place
The ability to save games and items to your favorites is a practical Roblox feature, so don’t hesitate to take advantage of it. Click the star icon whenever you like something, and you’ll be able to return to it whenever you want.
Have you found your favorites list by following the instructions above? Or are you yet to start adding games to your list? Let us know in the comments section below.
Disclaimer: Some pages on this site may include an affiliate link. This does not effect our editorial in any way.