Can You Check Who Gifted You Robux? Nope!
Seeing your Robux balance increase is exciting. But unless you’ve sold a Game Pass or an item, this may also seem odd. Who would be generous enough to donate Robux, the virtual currency of the Roblox world, randomly? If you’re wondering how to find out who gave your Robux, we’re here to help.
There is No Way To Check
The answer to this question is rather unsatisfying. There’s no easy way to find out who donated you Robux. The platform doesn’t let users donate Robux by name. This can only be done through group payouts or sending someone a gift card.
Additionally, you may also see an increase in your Robux balance if you’ve created a Game Pass and someone has purchased it.
Group payouts can only be done between members of the same group. So, if you believe you could have received funds this way, check your group list and think about who could be so generous. The only way to confirm your suspicion is to ask the player about it directly. And if you’ve received a gift card, you should already know who gave it to you since the gift cards can only be sent by email or handed in person.
How to Check Your Robux Balance
To avoid uncertainty regarding changes in your Robux amount, you can keep track of it by checking your balance frequently. In the browser, your account balance is always displayed in the top right of the page. Here’s how to check your balance in Roblox mobile app:
- Log in to your Roblox account via the mobile app.
- Tap the Robux icon at the top of the page. You’ll see your balance at the top of the screen.
How to Donate Robux
Roblox doesn’t let players donate Robux directly, but there are multiple ways around this ban if you’d like to share the wealth with someone in particular. The first method is to share some Robux by purchasing a Game Pass. For this method, you’ll need to coordinate your actions with a friend. Here’s how your friend can donate Robux to you by buying your Game Pass:
- Log in to your Roblox account.
- Navigate to the “Create” tab.
- Find a game with the name “[Your Name]’s Place.” Click the gear icon next to it.
- Select “Create Game Pass” from the dropdown menu.
- Click “Choose file” and upload any file from your PC, such as an image. This will serve as a placeholder.
- Type in your Game Pass name and its description into the dedicated fields.
- Click “Preview,” then “Verify Upload” to confirm. If the action is successful, you’ll see a “Game Pass Successfully Created” message.
- Go back to your game list and click the gear icon next to the “[Your Name]’s Place” game again.
- Click “Configure.”
- Navigate to “Sales” and shift the toggle button next to “Item for Sale” to the “On” position.
- Enter the Game Pass price in Robux. Bear in mind that the creator only receives 70% of the indicated sum; the rest goes to the platform. You’ll see the amount of Robux you’ll get under the price input field.
- Click “Save.”
- Send your friend a link to your Game Pass. When they purchase it, the “donation” will be completed.
Another way to donate Robux directly is by transferring Group funds. Follow the steps below to create a group on Roblox:
- Open Roblox mobile app.
- Tap the three-stripe icon at the top left of the page.
- Tap “Groups” and “Create Group.”
- Enter your group’s name and description, upload an image, and choose preferred settings.
- Tap the green “100 Robux” button at the bottom to pay 100 Robux for Group creation.
After you create a Group, you’ll need to get some funds on its account. This can be done by selling Game Passes. Afterward, follow the steps below to donate your Group funds to a specific player:
- Open the main page of your group and click the three-dot icon next to the group’s name.
- Click “Configure Group.”
- Select “Revenue” from the left sidebar, then “Payouts.”
- Select “One-Time Payout.”
- Click “Add Recipient,” then type in your friend’s username into the dedicated field. Select the username from the options suggested under the field. The user must be a member of your group.
- Click “Ok” to confirm.
- Enter the Robux amount you want to donate, then click “Distribute.”
Lastly, you can donate Robux by gifting someone a Roblox gift card. This method doesn’t require you to perform any complicated manipulations like the first two. Instead, head to the nearest 7-Eleven, Walgreen, Walmart, Best Buy, or Target, and buy a physical gift card. Then, simply give the cart to your friend and tell them to redeem it.
Alternatively, you can purchase a digital gift card on Roblox’s official site. Each gift card includes a surprise virtual item.
The fact that you can’t know who specifically has donated Robux to you may be upsetting. But in most cases, you can detect the big-hearted user with the deduction method. Most likely, it’s someone you know very well and with whom you play together often. Ask the friends your suspect about it directly, and spread some joy by sharing your Robux, too.
Do you think concealing the Robux sender is a good idea, or should Roblox developers let users see this information? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Disclaimer: Some pages on this site may include an affiliate link. This does not effect our editorial in any way.