How to Delete All of Your Friends in Roblox
If you play Roblox all the time, you’ll no doubt have made a lot of new friends. But what happens if you want to delete a friend for whatever reason? Is it even possible?
In this article, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about deleting contacts from your friend list in Roblox.
The Regular Way
In 2015, Roblox reduced the maximum number of friends you can have to 200. This caused a few problems. Now people have a full contact list and no space for more! The only way around this is to delete friends from your list.
According to official instructions, this is the most straightforward way to remove friends from Roblox:
- Log in to your Roblox account.
- Go to the user’s profile.
- Press the Unfriend button.
You can repeat this as many times as you want. Even though it’s a slow method, the advantage is that it’s official and simple, and doesn’t require any tinkering around.
Moreover, it will ensure that you keep the friends that you want.
However, this method gets quite time consuming if you want to manually delete numerous friends at once. Unfortunately, there’s no group delete option available.
If you want to go a step further, you can utilize the multi-tab processing of modern browsers. Here’s how to do it:
- Open your Roblox account on your browser (such as Google Chrome).
- Right click on someone’s profile, then click on “Open in New Tab”. Alternatively, you can use Ctrl + click, or click the mouse wheel to achieve the same effect and reduce the number of clicks.
- Using Step 2, open about a dozen tabs, one for each of the friends you intend to remove.
- Go to each newly opened tab and press the aforementioned Unfriend button.
- Once you’re done with one batch of a dozen accounts, close those tabs and go back to the original list, then continue again from Step 2.
This method should be slightly faster than the regular one, but it still requires a lot of clicking around to get the job done.
Roblox Friend Removal Button Extension
If you don’t want to open a lot of tabs and clog your computer with processes, you can turn to the Google store for a solution. Here’s what you need to do:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Go to the Chrome Web Store.
- Find the Roblox Friend Removal Button.
- Click Add to Chrome.
This will add a small red button to your Roblox friend list, allowing you to Unfriend them directly from the menu. No more clicking around or opening tabs.
This is a trusted, hassle-free extension.
Removing the Extension
If you ever want to remove this extension from Chrome, here are the steps to do it:
- Locate the Extension on your Extensions toolbar. This will be in the top right of your toolbar.
- Find the Extension you want to remove.
- Right click, then press “Remove from Chrome”.
Use an AutoClicker
If you want to get the job done even faster, consider downloading AutoClicker.
This handy, open-source tool will allow you to automate button clicks. This means that you can do something else while the AutoClicker finishes the task for you. Again, no more arduous clicking around!
You can use both the Roblox Friend Removal Button Extension and the AutoClicker to remove all accounts from your friends list in record time.
Using Console Programming
Some users have removed their entire friends list by utilizing a script. This is a new, automated way to achieve your goal.
The script in question is shown here:
In order to download the script, click on this link.
To use the script to scrub your friends list clean, follow these instructions:
- Open the Roblox Friends List in your browser.
- Right click on the page, the click ‘Inspect’ or ‘Inspect Element’ (Ctrl + Shift + I on Google Chrome).
- Open the Console tab (steps 2 and 3 can be achieved by pressing F12 on the page).
- Paste the contents of the script in the console, and press ENTER.
- If you receive an error in the console and the friends list isn’t empty, you can repeat Step 4 as needed.
This is by far the fastest way to remove every person from your friends list. However, this doesn’t allow you to keep anyone you want, and you need to trust the third-party script you downloaded.
Note: Always be careful of the scripts you download from the internet.
A Clean Slate
We’ve shown you four simple ways to remove people from your Roblox friend list. You can use them to make a start fresh, and enjoy Roblox in a new way. And then you can begin to make new friends and add them to your contact list.
Have you ever had to delete any friends from Roblox? Which of the methods did you use? Was it a quick and easy process? Leave a comment in the section below to let us know.