How to Find Your Liked Videos on TikTok
With so many videos on TikTok, it can be hard to keep track of all the videos you’ve liked on TikTok. Thankfully, there’s a quick and easy way to find all the TikTok videos you’ve liked.
This article will teach you everything you need to know about locating liked videos on TikTok and more.
How to See Your Liked Videos on TikTok
It’s always helpful to go through your videos and see which ones did well and which ones could do better. To see the likes that your videos have received in the past, do this:
- Open TikTok and click on the Profile icon in the lower right-hand corner.
- Tap on the video you’ve posted and look at the heart symbol on the right-hand side to see your likes.
Now you can go back and review how popular each video was. If you really want to become TikTok famous, check out how to create and upload videos to TikTok.
How to See Which Videos You Liked on TikTok
If you want to see which videos you’ve liked, you can do that too!
- From the profile page, you will see four options under the Edit profile button. Click on the Heart icon with a line through it.
This will show you a list of all of the videos you’ve liked from other creators.
How to Like a Video/Follow a Creator on TikTok
It is very simple to like videos and follow creators. In the video that you want to like or follow:
- Select the Heart icon to like the video.
- Select the + icon to follow the creator.
That’s all there is to it. The video will then appear on your For You page, and the creator will appear on your Following page.
How to Dislike a Video on TikTok
If you accidentally like something or decide halfway through that you’d like to retract the interaction; you can always unlike a video.
- The easiest way to unlike a video, is to tap the Heart icon again.
- If you can’t find the video on your For You page, follow the steps above and navigate to your Liked Videos folder. Then, unlike it.
If you not only want to unlike a video but also train TikTok’s algorithm to suppress similar content, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your For You page.
- Swipe to find the video you no longer like, long press in the video and select Not interested in the popup menu to remove the video.
How to View Videos from Creators You Follow
When you follow a creator, you are telling TikTok that you want to see this person’s content whenever they produce it. Following multiple prolific and talented creators is an excellent way to ensure that you always have a steady stream of quality content available to you when you open the app.
- Simply open the Following page and you can scroll through all of the videos.
Find Videos to Like on TikTok
When you first start out, TikTok plays random videos for you, but you will quickly establish your own taste, and the app will start showing you things you are likely to enjoy. The more time you spend on the app, and the more you like videos, the more TikTok detects the type of videos you prefer to watch. You can also directly seek out content that’s to your taste by using the search function.
On the search page (called Discover), you can search on trending hashtags, which work similarly to hashtags on other social media sites. TikTok collects data and activity levels for given hashtags and puts the hot hashtags right on the Discover page. You can search for hashtags directly or scroll through the top hashtags to see what other people enjoy.
You can also search for search terms using creator names, ideas, and song titles – the usual search keywords. The algorithm is relatively accurate, but you might occasionally see random videos that have nothing to do with your search term. That’s just part of the fun.
Frequently Asked Questions
This section includes more answers to your frequently asked questions about TikTok.
How do I find out if someone has liked my videos?
There are two ways you can see if a video has likes.
First, from the TikTok For You page, tap on the Inbox icon at the bottom.
This will show notifications, including video likes and comments. The notifications section is categorized chronologically. So, if you’ve just posted a video, the likes should show at the top of your notifications. If it’s an older video, you can scroll down to the date you posted it.
Next, you can click on the Profile icon at the bottom of the TikTok interface and tap on the video you’re interested in. On the right-hand side, the like button will have a number next to it. This is how many likes the video has.
How do I find out how many views my video has?
Finding out how many views a video has is really easy, and you don’t even need to be a verified account.
1. Click on the Profile icon. Each of your videos will have a number in the thumbnail.
This number represents how many views your TikTok video has.
Can I tell who liked my content?
1. Head over to the Inbox icon at the bottom of TikTok’s interface and tap on the likes for the video in question.
Here, you will see a list of TikTok users who liked your content.