How to Delete an OnlyFans Account as a Subscriber or Creator
Whether you are a creator or subscriber to OnlyFans, you may find yourself wanting to delete your account at some point. Perhaps you no longer have the time to develop content, or you no longer wish to pay subscription fees to the different channels. Deleting your account is relatively simple, and if this is something you’re looking to do, you’re in the right place. In this article, we show you how to delete your OnlyFans account as a subscriber or a creator.
How to Delete an OnlyFans Account on an iPhone
Deleting your OnlyFans account from your iPhone only takes a few steps:
- Open your iPhone and launch your OnlyFans app.
- On the app “Home” screen, navigate to the bottom right and click on the little icon that looks like a person with a circle around them.
- From the drop-down menu that opens, select, “Settings.”
- In the “Settings” menu, tap on “Account.” Scroll through the account menu until you find the “Delete Account” option. Tap on this.
- The “Delete Account” screen will open and provide a CAPTCHA form. You will need to type the numbers and letters you see in the image in the bar next to it.
- Once you have filled in this verification code correctly, the “Delete Account” button on the right will turn red. Click on this button to permanently delete your account.
Deleting your OnlyFans creator account from your iPhone uses a similar process:
- Navigate to the OnlyFans app on your iPhone and open it.
- On the “Home” screen, find the icon at the bottom right corner that looks like a circle with a person inside it, and click on it.
- In the drop-down menu that comes up, scroll down to find “Settings” and select it.
- In the “Settings” menu, choose “Account.”
- Make your way down the account menu to find “Delete Account” and tap on it.
- When the screen opens, you will see a “Verification Code” bar. Input the numbers and letters you see displayed in the image into the bar next to it.
- When you have entered this code correctly, the “Delete Account” button beneath it will turn red, and you can press it.
As a creator account, it won’t delete immediately as a subscriber account would. Instead, it will remain disabled until all the subscriptions to your account have expired. Disabling the profile means that no one can create a new subscription to your profile. Once all the subscriptions have expired, OnlyFans will then delete your account permanently.
How to Delete an OnlyFans Account on an Android Device
If you use an Android device and you have an OnlyFans account you want to delete, this is how to go about it:
- Unlock your Android device and then open your OnlyFans app.
- Navigate to the bottom of the screen and tap on your “Profile” icon (on the far right). From the menu that drops down, select “Settings,” and then choose “Account.”
- In the “Account” menu, scroll down until you find “Delete Account” and tap it.
- On the “Delete Account” page, type in a verification code that matches the numbers and letters in the image on the screen. The “Delete Account” button will then become active, and you can tap on it.
- A pop-up will ask if you’re sure you want to delete the account. Click on “Yes, Delete.”
To delete your OnlyFans creator account on an Android device, you will need to follow these steps:
- Launch OnlyFans on your Android device and navigate to the “Profile” icon on the bottom right of the screen.
- From the “Profile” menu, choose “Settings” and then “Account.”
- In the “Account” menu, scroll down until you reach “Delete Account.” Click on it.
- In this menu, you will need to fill in a verification code that matches the image shown on the screen. After you have typed this in correctly, the “Delete Account” button will turn bright red. Tap it.
- A prompt will ask you if you are sure you want to delete the account. Select “Yes, Delete.”
Because your account is a creator account, following these steps will disable your account and prevent new subscriptions to your channel. Once all the existing subscriptions have expired, OnlyFans will then delete your account permanently.
How to Delete an OnlyFans Account from a PC
Deleting your OnlyFans account on your PC requires a few different steps. This is how to do it:
- Sign into OnlyFans.com.
- Click the “Profile” icon at the top – it resembles a person with a circle around them.
- A menu will pop up on the right side of the screen. Find the “Settings” option and click on it.
- On the left side of the screen is a menu; from here, select “Account.”
- On the page that opens, scroll to the bottom until you see the heading “Delete Account.” Click the drop-down arrow on the right and enter the verification code.
- The “Delete Account” button below the code will then turn red. Click it to delete the account.
As an OnlyFans creator, deleting your account on a PC is relatively straightforward:
- Navigate to OnlyFans.com and sign in.
- On the “Home” screen, select the “Profile” icon located on the far right at the top of the page. A menu will show up on the right of the screen. From this menu, choose “Settings.”
- The “Settings” page will then open. There will be a menu on the left of the screen; here, you will find “Account.” Click on it.
- On the “Account” page, scroll down to find the “Delete Account” heading. To the right of this heading is a downwards-facing arrow. Tap on this to reveal the verification code.
- Enter the code that matches the picture. The “Delete Account” button will then become active. You can now click on this to delete your account.
It is important to remember that your account will only properly delete after the last subscription to your channel expires. Until then, your account will be disabled.
How to Delete an OnlyFans Account on an iPad
Deleting your OnlyFans account on your iPad uses the same process as deleting it from your iPhone. These steps outline the process:
- Open your iPad and launch the OnlyFans app. On the “Home” screen, you will find the “Profile” icon at the bottom of the page to the far right. Click on this icon.
- From the menu that opens, select “Settings” and then “Account.”
- Scroll through the “Account” menu to find “Delete Account.” Tap this option and fill out the verification code you are presented with.
- The “Delete Account” button will illuminate. Click it to delete the account permanently.
As a creator, you would follow the same process but with an additional step:
- Launch OnlyFans on your iPad and navigate to the “Profile” icon on the far right of the screen. Click on this icon to bring up a menu.
- From here, choose “Settings” and then “Account.” Under “Account,” find “Delete Account” and click on it.
- Here, you will need to type in a verification code.
- Tap on the “Delete Account” button that becomes active after the verification code is input accurately.
Now, your account will be disabled, preventing any new subscribers from signing up. Your account will delete permanently after the existing subscriptions expire.
What Do I Do if I Still Have Money in My Wallet?
If you have money in your OnlyFans wallet, you can still delete your account. You will be able to continue to use your account and wallet for approximately a month after deleting the account to help you spend the funds. However, it is essential to note that you cannot transfer the funds from your OnlyFans account back to your bank or PayPal accounts.
Deleting your OnlyFans subscriber or creator account is relatively simple once you know how. Following the steps outlined in this article will have you closing your account permanently in no time.
Have you deleted your OnlyFans account? Did you use a process similar to those shown in this guide? Let us know in the comments section below.