How to View Your Most Played Play Songs in Apple Music
Replay is Apple Music’s newest feature. It allows you to see the songs you played the most throughout the entire year. While similar to Spotify’s Wrapped playlist, Apple Music Replay allows you to view your most played songs anytime you want. You can access this playlist with different devices, and it will only take a few moments.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to see your most played songs on Apple Music across various devices.
Apple Music Replay
Apple Music Replay is a sort of auto-generated recap playlist that shows you the music you listened to the most on this music streaming app. This feature was introduced by Apple Music in January 2021, so you can use it to see your most played songs from 2020, or any other year.
These playlists consist of artists, bands, and songs you listened to the most. Not only does Apple Music Replay give you the opportunity to find out what you listened to years ago, but it can also remind you of songs you may’ve forgotten about. What’s more, Apple doesn’t only incorporate music you listened to on your iPhone, but from any other device you used to sign in to your Apple Music account.
This feature was inspired by Spotify’s Wrapped playlist. However, unlike the Wrapped feature, which can only be accessed at the end of the year, you can view your Replay playlist on Apple Music all year round.
However, there is one prerequisite to having a Replay playlist, and that’s a subscription to Apple Music. If you’ve never even had a subscription up to this point, but you still listened to Apple Music, then Apple won’t be able to make the Replay playlist for you. If you choose to subscribe to Apple Music now, you’ll be able to see your most played songs for this year once you listen to a sufficient number of songs.
How to Find Your Most Played Apple Music Songs on the iPhone
You can access your Apple Music Replay playlist on the Apple Music Website or the app on your iPhone. To find your most played Apple Music songs on your iPhone, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Apple Music app on your home screen.
- Navigate to the Listen Now tab on the bottom menu.
- Locate the Replay: Your Top Songs by Year folder at the bottom of the Listen Now section.
- Open the Replay 2020 folder.
- Go down to view all the songs you listened to the most in 2020. This playlist is upgraded regularly, so you won’t have to worry about finding songs you no longer like being included.
- At this point, you can tap on the Play or Shuffle buttons under the playlist’s title if you feel like listening to it.
- The Replay playlist consists of 100 songs from each year. If you want to view what songs you listened to the most in 2017, find the Replay 2017 folder in the Replay: Your Top Songs by Year section.
- You’ll be able to see the Featured Artists section under each playlist. If you’re interested in viewing exactly which artists you listened to, tap on the See All option in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
How to Find Your Most Played Apple Music Songs on an iPad
Finding and accessing your Apple Music Replay folders on an iPad is similar to how you would do it on an iPhone. Follow the steps below to find out how:
- Go to the Apple Music app on your iPad.
- Tap on the Listen Now tab on the sidebar.
- Proceed to the Replay: Your Top Songs by Year section.
- Locate the folder for the year you’re interested in and tap on it.
- Go down to find your most played apple music songs.
That’s all there is to it. You can view playlists for different years, going back to the year you subscribed to Apple Music.
How to Find Your Most Played Apple Music Songs on a Mac
If you want to use your Mac to find your most played songs on Apple Music, you can use the Apple Music website. Here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the Apple Music website on your browser.
- Click on the Sign In button in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Select the Continue with Password button on the next page.
- Type in your Apple ID and the password for your Apple Music account.
- Click on the Listen Now option on the left sidebar.
- Proceed to Replay: Your Top Songs by Year.
- Find the year you want to view the most played songs for (For example, 2020).
- Click on the Replay 2020 folder to view the songs.
- To play one of the Replay playlists, simply click on the Play button that’s on the left side of each folder.
You have the option to add songs from the Replay playlist to your other playlists. Even though the Apple Music Replay doesn’t offer graphics and detailed statistics like Spotify Wrapped, you will still be able to share the Replay playlist to different devices.
You can also view the Replay playlists the exact same way using the Music app on your Mac.
How to Find Your Most Played Apple Music Songs on Windows
If you want to use your Windows to view which Apple Music songs you listened to the most, you can use the Apple Music website or iTunes.
To find the Replay folder on the Apple Music website on your Windows, follow the steps below:
- Open your browser and go to Apple Music.
- Navigate to the Sign In button in the upper-right corner of your browser.
- Sign in using your Apple ID and password.
- Proceed to the Listen Now tab on the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to the Replay: Your Top Songs by Year folder.
- Find the Replay folder for one year and click on it.
- Click on the Play button to listen to the Replay playlist.
You can also use iTunes to access Apple Music services:
- Open iTunes on your Windows computer.
- Sign into your account if you haven’t already and then click on the Browse tab on the top menu.
- Find Replay: Your Top Songs by Year on the list.
How to Find Your Most Played Apple Music Songs on Android
If you’re an Android user, you can download Apple Music on your device. It works the same as it would on an iPhone. As long as you have a subscription, you’ll be able to use Apple Music’s Replay feature as well. Here’s what you need to do to find your most played Apple Music songs on your Android device:
- Open the Apple Music app on your Android device.
- Proceed to the Listen Now tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Go to Replay: Your Top Songs by Year folder.
- Locate the Replay folder for one year and tap Play.
Remind Yourself About All Your Past Favorite Songs
Figuring out how to view the music you listened to the most on Apple Music is a piece of cake. No matter which device you use, you’ll be able to see the songs you listened to the most for each year, ever since you subscribed to Apple Music. You can even take a look at this year’s favorites, although it’s always best to wait until the end of the year for the full effect.
Have you ever used Apple Music’s Replay feature before? Which playlist surprised you the most? Let us know in the comments section below.