How To Become Immortal in Diablo Immortal
If you’re an ambitious Diablo Immortal player, you’ll want to reach the highest peaks of this fantasy world. In other words, you wish to become Immortal. But how do you accomplish this feat?
In this entry, we’ll provide an in-depth guide to becoming Immortal in Diablo Immortal.
How to Become Immortal in Diablo Immortal
Immortals are the most powerful Clan in Diablo Immortal. There are two ways to join them.
Completing Quests and Character Progression
The first step to becoming an Immortal is to team up with the Shadows, another powerful faction. This involves you winning the Lottery.
- Go to Westmarch at 12, 6, or 9 PM.
- Visit the Wolf City Tavern and find your Mysterious Patron.
- Interact with the Patron and participate in the Lottery.
- Wait for about an hour for the results.
- If you win the Lottery, return to the Patron and start a conversation.
After having a conversation with the Patron, you’ll be able to start the quest “Bartender Baily.” Accept it, and you can enter a specific area to complete quests and impress NPCs. Here are the three domains you need to finish:
- Path of Blood – You’ll need to survive three stages of monsters and demons. The challenge is relatively simple since you won’t need to fight bosses. The waves also involve low-level beasts.
- Raid the Vault – Start this quest by talking to your Vault Master. This fun activity requires you to raid an Immortal Vault while surviving attacks from Wardens. These enemies spawn throughout the event and notify Immortals of your presence. Therefore, pick them off as fast as possible to complete the challenge more easily.
- Defeat Ancient Champions – After finishing the first two domains, you should return to the Patron and start the final mission. This is when you fight three Ancient Champions. The name may sound intimidating, but you shouldn’t have difficulty vanquishing your enemies. They join the fight one after the other, allowing you to prepare for each champion.
Once you’ve gone through the domains, you should become a member of the Shadows Clan. The next step is to reach Level 43 with your character. Here are the quickest XP farming methods:
- Dungeons – Dungeons are home to powerful monsters, making them an excellent source of XP. Additionally, completing them prepares you for the obstacles and battles en route to attaining immortality.
- Hidden Lairs – You might struggle to find these spots initially, but don’t give up. They provide tons of XP and many other awards. Try to complete them on your own to keep all the prizes for yourself.
- Battle Pass – The Battle Pass might not be the best option if you’re unwilling to pay. But if you don’t mind spending an extra buck, this feature can be a massive boon. It helps you reach Level 43 much faster by letting you convert Battle Points to XP.
Another prerequisite for becoming an Immortal is to complete Bilefen. This is the fifth region you visit on the map, and it squares you off against three powerful opponents:
- Chieftain Ongori
- Gobbo the Tall
There are also a few adventures, such as Awaken Namari and the Bloody Banner. Finishing all these challenges lets you move on to the final two steps of joining the Immortals.
- Rite of Exile – This event puts you up against members of other Dark clans. A great way to reach this point is to perform well during your Cycle of Strife. You can also unlock the skirmish by completing the Path of Blood or Raid the Vault mission.
- Defeating the Immortal – After finishing the Rite of Exile, you’ll participate in 10 battles. You’ll need to win at least 6 to start the Challenge of the Immortal. Defeat the Immortal, and you’ll join the Immortals Clan.
Getting an Invite
The other way to become an Immortal is to receive an invite. If you know a member of this Clan, you can persuade them to send you an invitation. The only condition is that your character has reached Level 43, making this method much easier.
Is the Immortal Really Immortal?
The members of the Immortals Clan aren’t really Immortal. As previously mentioned, they can be killed in combat by other players.
This faction bears such an imposing name because they’re comprised of the most elite champions. Still, their incredible strength makes them corruptible and puts them at risk of burning out.
Most Immortals are Knights of Westmarch and store their spoils inside vaults. These contain gear to help them protect Sanctuary.
The Immortal with the Eternal Crown is the leader of this group. If they’re defeated, their names are etched on a Wall of Honor.
Immortality Isn’t for Everyone
Joining the Immortals is a dream come true for most Diablo Immortal players. If you’re not friends with a member of this faction, you’ll need to be well-prepared for the grind. It will put your skills to the ultimate test.
What’s your favorite Diablo Immortal Clan? Do you know anyone who’s joined the Immortals group? Tell us in the comments section below.