Blox Fruits: How to Get Cocoa
Much of your Blox Fruits gameplay is about farming items. One you might be struggling to find is Conjured Cocoa. You can use it to unlock legendary raids and make mighty weapons even more powerful. But how exactly do you get your hands on this treat?
Here’s a detailed guide on how to track down Conjured Cocoa in Blox Fruits.
How to Find Cocoa in Blox Fruits
Getting Conjured Cocoa might seem daunting at first, but it’ll be no match for your if you’re up for an adventure. The journey to this item usually goes something like this:
- Board a boat in the Seat of Treats.
- Make your way to Chocolate Island. The easiest way to find the island is to look for a block of land with a huge tree. You may see a large number of smaller islands on your journey, but don’t get distracted – the one with the massive tree is your destination.
- Defeat an NPC whose level is at least 2,300. Anything lower than that, and you’ll waste your time. Keep in mind that not every 2,300-level enemy drops Conjured Cocoa. You may need to conquer quite a few of them, so bring your best weapons.
How to Level Up in Blox Fruits
The most challenging part of getting Conjured Cocoa in Blox Fruits isn’t reaching Chocolate Island – it’s defeating the NPC(s) that drop this item. There’s no way you can take them out at the start of the game since you’re no match for them, which is why you need to level up.
Here are some of the best ways to boost your level in Blox Fruits.
Progressing Through the Story
The Blox Fruits story is comprised of quests. Besides being riveting, they’re also a great source of XP. Complete them to improve the rank of your character and be better prepared for the Conjuring Cocoa NPCs.
Another great thing about the quests in this game is that most of them are repeatable. This means you can complete them as many times as you want, allowing you to expedite your level growth.
However, don’t forget to check the requirements of every mission before the start. The last thing you want is to rush headfirst into a quest and find yourself overwhelmed by enemies who are miles ahead of you in terms of levels.
Stick to Seas Relevant to Your Level
Blox Fruits is sort of like GTA – you can only thrive in certain area once your character has made sufficient progress. In this case, the game is divided in three seas, with each sea being suitable for players of certain levels:
- Sea one – for levels between 0 and 700
- Sea two – for levels between 700 and 1,475
- Sea three – for levels over 1,500 (this is where the Sea of Treats lies and is meant for players leveled 2,275 and above)
To make faster progress, stick to areas appropriate for your level. In other words, don’t step outside your comfort zone, no matter how tempting it might be. You may get better rewards for killing higher-level enemies, but fighting a 1,000-level monster as a 20-level character is a suicide mission.
As you traverse the enchanting world of Blox Fruits, there’s a high chance you’ll come across bosses. Some of them also await at the end of certain missions and are a great way to climb the experience ladder.
That’s especially true if you kill difficult bosses, such as Cake Queen, Gorilla King, Longma, and Soul Reaper. They won’t go down without a fight, but make no mistake about it – they’ll drop a serious amount of XP and high-quality weapon upgrades. All of which make a world of difference in your pursuit of Conjured Cocoa.
Spend Your Skill Points Carefully
Few things are as satisfying after dueling with an enemy and leveling up after bringing them to their knees. You get a wealth of rewards for your efforts, including experience points, which count toward your next level. Whenever you level up, you gain a skill point to spend on critical abilities, including defense, melee, and sword fighting.
Don’t waste these skill points. Allocating them randomly may make you a good all-around fighter, but you need to consider your play style and the difficulty of future enemies.
Your best bet at the start of the game is to focus on defense and melee. It’ll enable you to plow through initial opponents while taking on minimal damage. As you gain experience, keep doubling down on your melee and defense, but don’t forget about gun skills. Hone them to stand a better chance against formidable foes on Chocolate Island.
We don’t recommend using codes if you don’t like cutting corners. These can drastically accelerate your experience farming and help you reach Chocolate Island in better shape. Here are some of the most common Blox Fruit codes:
- ADMINGIVEAWAY – double your experience gain for 90 minutes
- Kittgaming – double your experience gain for 20 minutes
- GAMERROBOT_YT – double your current experience
Entering codes is straightforward:
- Start your game.
- Find the Twitter symbol in the left section of your display.
- Enter the code and press the “Try” button.
What Can You Do with Conjured Cocoa in Blox Fruits?
Conjured Cocoa is a paramount item in Blox Fruits. You can use it to craft or upgrade several valuable items:
- Buddy Sword – Upgrading the legendary Buddy Sword requires eight Conjured Cocoa, five Mystic Droplets, and 25 Leather. The combination increases the damage of the weapon by 10%.
- Spikey Trident – Upgrading the Spikey Trident requires eight Conjured Cocoa, five Mystic Droplets, and 20 Scrap Metal. Again, combining these items boosts your attack damage.
- Cake Chalice – Crafting the Cake Chalice requires 10 Conjured Cocoa and a God’s Chalice. This item allows you to summon Dough King.
Start the Hunt for the All-Important Resource
The quest for Conjured Cocoa might seem intimidating if you’re a low-level character, but you’ll get there eventually. Advance the story and eliminate anyone who stands in your way to be ready for the Chocolate Island challenge. The enemy won’t stand a chance.
What’s your favorite Blox Fruits item? Do you know of any other way to get Conjured Cocoa? Let us know in the comments section below.