How to Get Dragon Breath in Blox Fruits
Blox Fruits players complete thrilling missions and quests while exploring numerous seas and islands. To defeat various enemies and bosses, you need to acquire a set of fighting styles. One of which is Dragon Breath.
Fortunately, obtaining Dragon Breath isn’t difficult. In this article, we’ll provide a set on instructions to make the process even easier.
How to Get Dragon Breath
Dragon Breath is a combat style taught by the NPC called Sabi. You can find Sabi in the Kingdom of Rose in the Second Sea, on the fifth mini-arch on the wall on the left side, looking from the café. To access the Second Sea, you must be level 700 or above.
Once you reach Sabi, you have to talk with him and buy Dragon Breath for 1500 Fragments. Once you acquire the combat style, you’ll get the title “Dragonborn.” If Sabi responds with “Go away” instead of giving you Dragon Breath, it means that you don’t have enough Fragments.
Tip: If you can’t find Sabi, try to zoom out as much as you can and run along the wall until you spot him. His bright orange vest might should catch your eye.
How to Use Dragon Breath
With Dragon Breath you get the following moveset:
- Dragon Rush (Key Z; mastery 100) — this move involves rushing forward two times and pausing in between to change directions. During the move, flames and slicing particles surround the user. Here are the pros and cons:
- Stuns people, making it easy to catch them
- Can cause bonutrtts damage in the first half of the move
- Slow move that can be escaped with Flash Step
- Dragon Flames (Key X; mastery 200) — this move features two dragons spiraling in front of the user from their fist. The move causes damage and knockback. Here are the pros and cons:
- Good for knockback when running
- Can hit enemies three times if they are close to the dragons
- Good for starting combos
- A predictable move
- Dragon Explosion (Key C; mastery 300) — in this move the user buries their fist into the ground and causes a huge explosion. The move leaves small burning rocks sticking out of the ground. Here are the pros and cons:
- Good for grinding as it has a big hitbox
- Slow move that can be escaped with Flash Step
The benefits of all these moves are that they’re multi-target so you can hit multiple people with them. The disadvantage is that all the moves are close-range and inferior against long-range weapons. They also require high mastery for lower levels.
Dragon Breath isn’t as powerful as other fighting styles when used on its own. With 300 mastery on Dragon Breath and three other fighting styles (Electric, Dark Step, and Water Kung Fu), you can use it to obtain Superhuman status. However, you can also upgrade Dragon Breath to Dragon Talon in the Third Sea, which is a lot stronger.
How to Update Dragon Breath to Dragon Talon
Dragon Talon is another fighting style that features dragon-like moves. It was released in Update 16 and presents an upgrade from Dragon Breath. This combat style can be bought from the NPC called Uzoth.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Buy a Random Surprise from the Death King at the Haunted Castle to obtain a Fire Essence. You can do this 10 times every two hours for 50 Bones.
- Find Uzoth, who is in the Haunted Castle as well, and give him the Essence. He will be in the big gear to the right of the pole on the Castle.
- The player can now learn Dragon Talon whenever they want
Learning Dragon Talon also requires 400 mastery or more on Dragon Breath, 3 million in-game Money, and 5,000 Fragments. However, Uzoth will accept the Essence even if the player doesn’t have requirements at the moment, and teach them the fighting style whenever they collect them.
How to Get Fragments Fast
Fragments are a new type of currency that were introduced in Update 11 and are used in the Second Sea. You can obtain them in different ways:
- You can get 1,500 Fragments by defeating a single Raid Boss, which is enough for buying Dragon Breath.
- Defeating a Sea Beast that spawns in the sea will get you 250 Fragments.
- If you cause damage equal to 10% of Darkbeard’s health, you will earn 1,500 Fragments.
- Managing to defeat Cake Prince will grant you 1,000 Fragments.
- Winning Fruit Raids can get you 1,000 Fragments if you don’t die.
- Completing a Ship Raid will give you 200 Fragments but only if you defeat both a Brigade ship and two Basic boats.
- If you manage to defeat a player with a YouTuber title, you will earn 2,500 fragments.
- If you have some Robux, you can exchange them in the game’s shop for Fragments.
Crouching Tiger, Dragon Breath
After obtaining some fragments through raids and by defeating different enemies, you can use them for multiple purposes. Apart from buying fighting styles like Dragon Breath, you can also buy weapons or items like the Kabucha gun and Flower Ship Boat. You can use Fragments to awaken you in Blox Fruits after you’ve successfully finished a Fruit Raid. Lastly, you can use them to buy Race Changes and Stat Resets.
How you ever got Dragon Breath on Blox Fruits? Did you use any of the tips featured in this article? Let us know in the comments section below.
Disclaimer: Some pages on this site may include an affiliate link. This does not effect our editorial in any way.