How to Get Credits in Rocket League
The Rocket League in-game currency makes the playing process much more fun. If you are wondering how to get more credits to upgrade your vehicle or purchase some cool items, you’ve found the right article.
In this guide, we will provide instructions on how to get credits in Rocket League – for real money, for free, and by trading. We also included an additional FAQ to answer some of the most common questions related to the Rocket League in-game currency and store.
How to Get Credits in Rocket League
The easiest way to get credits in Rocket League is to buy them. To do that, follow the steps below:
- Open the main menu of the game and navigate to Item Shop.
- Select Buy Credits in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
- Choose the credit amount.
- Click Purchase. You will be transferred to the payment page.
- Choose the payment option and complete the purchase.
How to Get Credits in Rocket League for Free
Thankfully, there are more fun and free ways to get credits in Rocket League rather than purchasing them every time. To earn credits without buying them, you need to pay for a Rocket Pass – just once per season, though. Follow the instructions below:
- Open the Rocket League main menu and navigate to Rocket Pass.
- Click on Get Premium.
- Click on Upgrade for 1000 Credits ($10).
- You will be redirected to the payment page. Select a payment option and complete the purchase.
- Once you get the Rocket Pass, start earning credits – simply play the game.
- You will get credits for every game played, with additional credits for every tier up and win.
How to Get Credits in Rocket League by Trading
Another option to get credits in Rocket League is by trading. You can change various items to credits and vice versa. To do that, follow the steps below:
- To trade, a player must have at least 500 credits purchased.
- In the game, send an invite to a player you’d like to trade with.
- Click the Invite to Trade button.
- Both players have to be online to start the trade.
- Each player has to choose items to trade. Not anything can be traded – check the list of allowed items first.
- Both players have to confirm the trade. If someone changes items in the trade, the confirmation of the second player will get canceled.
- You will get a confirmation of items received from the trade.
How to Get Credits in Rocket League From Packs
Rocket League allows getting credits by purchasing bundles that include different amounts of credits and various additional items. To get credits from a pack, follow the steps below:
- Launch the game and navigate to the main menu.
- Navigate to the Item Shop.
- Select a pack from offered and click Purchase.
- Complete the payment and go back to the game.
Frequently Asked Questions
Now that you know every way of getting credits in Rocket League, you may want to find out more about how credits, trade, and packs work. Read this section to find answers to some of the most common questions related to the Rocket League in-game store.
How do I get credits in Rocket League on Xbox or PS4?
There is no difference between earning credits in Rocket League on a PC and on consoles. You can use any of the above-mentioned options.
What is the fastest way to get items in Rocket League?
The fastest way to get items in Rocket League is to purchase them in the in-game store. However, not every item can be bought – some have to be earned. You can also get Drops that contain items as rewards. However, you can’t know what is in a Drop before opening it.
Which items can I trade, and which not?
You can trade revealed Blueprints, items built from Blueprints, free Dropd, credits, Pro and Free tier Rocket Pass items, and event items. You can’t trade unrevealed Blueprints, items bought from the in-game shop, bonus gifts, Esports Shop items, DLC items, common items, Premium tier Rocket Pass items, and competitive season rewards. Credits also can’t be traded for nothing.
What packs are there in Rocket League?
In the Rocket League store, you can purchase both regular credit packs and item packs. There are four credit packs – 500 credits for $4.99, 1100 credits for $9.99, 3000 credits for $24.99, and 6500 credits for $49.99. One of the item packs is the Sentinel pack. For $4.99, you get a Sentinel car, very rare, sky-blue Chakram wheels, Comet Boost, Zigzag SS Trail, Faceted Decal, and 500 credits. Therefore, the Sentinel pack offers more value than the 500-credit pack for the same price. The second item pack is the Jager pack. For $19.99, you get the exotic, titanium white Jager 619 car, Toon Goal Explosion, Apparatus wheels, and 1000 credits.u003cbru003eu003cimg class=u0022wp-image-203220u0022 style=u0022width: 500pxu0022 src=u0022https://www.techjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Rocket-League-1.jpgu0022 alt=u0022Rocket Leagueu0022u003e
Can I get credits in Rocket League for free?
Every option of getting credits in Rocket League requires spending real money. The cheapest one is trading – you have to pay just $5 to be allowed to change your items for as many credits as you (and your trading partner) wish. You can unlock items for free by earning rewards, especially during events.
How does the Rocket Pass work?
Simply put, the Rocket Pass allows you to earn credits from playing. There are four tiers of the Rocket Pass. You can purchase the Rocket Pass Premium at any moment, and the rewards for every previous tier-up will be added to your account automatically. With Rocket Pass, you can get premium rewards that can’t be traded but can be carried on to the next game season. You can also receive special edition items of your choice for every tier-up. Once the game season is over, you have to buy a new pass.
How much do items in the Rocket League Item Shop cost?
The pricing of items depends on their rarity. Most often, rare items cost from 50 to 100 credits, very rare – 100 to 200 credits, import – 300 to 500 credits, and exotic – up to 800 credits. The Titanium White color option adds up extra 100-500 credits to an item cost, and special edition colors add up from 200 to 400 credits to the price.
Buy, Earn, and Trade
Now that you know every way of getting credits in Rocket League, you can choose the one you prefer. Each of them has pros and cons – some options are quicker, others are more fun. Trade with friends to get rid of items you don’t want wisely and get something valuable instead.
Do you prefer earning credits with the Rocket Pass or purchasing packs? Why? Share your opinions in the comments section below.