How to Get Hashtag No Filter in Roblox
More than just a popular game, Roblox has become a worldwide phenomenon. As such, it has a lot of cool pop culture references and often gives out promo codes for special events.
Did you know one such event is going on right now, and that there are many promo codes up for grabs? Read on and find out how to get Hashtag No Filter, a fun face accessory, as well as many other cool items.
Get Your Promo Hashtag No Filter Codes Fast!
Hurry up before the promotion ends! Don’t worry if you missed out on previous special events, such as the Stranger Things promotion last year. You can get some cool Roblox gear right now.
Follow the instructions below to get the Hashtag no Filter mask:
- Log into your Roblox account in any browser.
- Visit the Roblox promotions website.
- Enter the below the Enter Your Code field: BEARYSTYLISH.
- Press Redeem.
The Hashtag No Filter mask is a reward for the February Roblox event celebrating the game passing the one million mark for Instagram followers on the official Roblox page. If you haven’t already, follow Roblox on Instagram, as they might host another event soon!
In fact, at the time of writing, their follower count has already increased to 1.3m. Therefore, the two million follower event may be just around the corner.
Additional Promo Codes (March 2020)
Now you know how to use promo codes for Roblox to get some cool swag. But there are still lots of other codes to be shared. Follow the instructions from the previous section and claim all of these codes:
- TWEETROBLOX – this is a Twitter follower code for Roblox, which gives you a cool shoulder accessory.
- 100YEARSOFNFL – this code will give you a golden football, via a promo event celebrating the century-long existence of the NFL.
- SPIDERCOLA – this cute shoulder accessory is a spider can, original.
- FASHIONFOX – is a promo code that gives you a Highlights Hood, which is obviously in the head slot.
- THISFLEWUP – these awesome wings will make you fly! It’s a back accessory.
- FLOATINGFAVORITE – is another hat accessory, this time in the shape of a heart.
In March alone, there are seven free promo codes up for grabs. Most of which are Instagram-related. More promo events will surely follow, as this one has significantly raised the Roblox follower counts on all social media platforms.
What to Do with These Items?
Now that you’ve got all the new swag, how do you wear it? That’s quite simple. Make sure to download and update Roblox from the official website. Then follow these instructions to equip the accessories:
- Log into your Roblox account and launch the game.
- Click on the Avatar section.
- Select the Clothing menu and enter the appropriate category. For the Hashtag No Filter mask, select Face customization.
- Select the mask from the list, and voila, you’ll see it on your avatar in-game.
- For other items, click on appropriate categories, and select your items. For example, for the shoulder items select Shoulder customization and select the Twitter shoulder (it’s called the bird says).
The more cosmetics you get, the more fun and variety you can add to your character. Remember that you can always buy new stuff with Robux from the Roblox store. Note that Robux costs real money, so if you’re underage, be sure to ask your parents’ permission first.
Enjoy the Free Loot
Bear in mind that these promo codes will explode in popularity, and you’ll notice a lot more people using the items. Nonetheless, they all look great, so you shouldn’t worry about it. The rarer skins are locked behind a paywall, but they don’t necessarily grant you an advantage in the game.
But do think twice before spending too much money on Robux. Enjoy the promo items, and make sure to follow future announcements on Roblox social media for new promotions. Comment below if there’s something you’d like to add to the Roblox discussion.