How to Use CapCut Templates for Your Videos
CapCut makes it easy to edit your video content in a simple and effective way. If you use one of their templates, you can create a completely new video of your own from scratch. Whether you’re familiar with CapCut or not, you’ll most likely have seen a CapCut template on TikTok. All videos with CapCut templates get top priority by TikTok’s algorithm, and often go viral.
This article will explain how to use CapCut templates for your videos.
Before you start creating great videos, you need find the templates you want to use. You can look for templates to match your brand, or templates that are popular.
How to Find CapCut Templates
You can find templates from CapCut by:
- Download the CapCut app either on your phone or PC.
- Scroll to the end of the page and select “Template.”
- In “Templates,” choose from several different options, or select a specific category, like memes, for example.
- You can also search for Instagram Reels or any other TikTok-specific templates.
- If there are certain themes you want to use, like following a certain trend, then you can use the search bar to find templates related to certain keywords.
It’s very easy to find amazing CapCut templates from within the TikTok app. Also, you’ll see the reactions and responses from people who viewed the video with the template you like, and gauge whether it will work well for your brand.
How to Use TikTok to Find CapCut Templates
You can also use TikTok to find CapCut Templates. Here’s how it’s done:
- Open TikTok and Select the search option.
- Input “CapCut Templates.” If you’re looking for a specific type of template, for example, slowmo, use keywords.
- Swipe and browse the search options.
- Click on a video to preview it.
Another option is to search through your For You Page and when you see the “Use this template in CapCut” option, you can click on it and be directed to CapCut. Next, you can edit the template to your specifications.
How to Use CapCut Templates
When you find a template you like, you can do the following:
- Click on “CapCut – Try this template” from the video creators username in TikTok. You’ll be directed to a screen showing the template, template creator name, and number of uses.
- Select “Use Template in CapCut”. You’ll be directed to the CapCut app and will be able to view the template.
- Select the “Use Template” button. You can choose a photo or video to add to your clip. Select the image you want to use and click on “Preview.” You will now be able to edit your clip.
- “Video and Text” is on the left of the screen, which enables you to shift you photo around. Click on “Edit,” and you can crop your image or replace it with another one.
- Select “Export” when you’re done with your editing. You can save the video to your phone or export it to TikTok from CapCut. If you do this from CapCut, the watermark will be removed.
- You can also choose to add the text when the clip is in TikTok instead of in CapCut.
- When you’ve added your captions and hashtags, you can either post it then or save it and post it later.
Making Use of Trending Templates in CapCut
Make your brand known and enhance your engagement by using trending templates. The CapCut templates which ensure the best results will be constantly displayed on your For You Page. Scroll through your For You Page and choose the trendiest TikToks with the option “Use CapCut Templates,” and edit them to your specifications. Make sure that you use the correct trending sound with your video to ensure that TikTok adds it to the algorithm.
Removing the CapCut Watermark From Your Video
All the videos you save from CapCut templates will have the CapCut watermark. Make sure to crop this out using your phone or laptop video editor.
On new videos, (not templates), CapCut lets you either “Save to device with watermark” or “Save and share to TikTok without watermark.”
What Do You Do if a CapCut Template Is Not Showing Up?
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of CapCut
- Update your mobile operating system
- Uninstall then reinstall the CapCut app
- Search and find the template you were looking for on TikTok
If you’re not keen on using templates, and want to create something fresh and new, here’s how:
- Import your video by selecting the (+) sign on the CapCut home screen. Choose the video you want to use from your camera roll or from your laptop folders.
- To edit your video, choose from a selection of tools and features like trimming, adding text, music, or filters. Simply click on the icon you want to use.
- To add music, select the music icon, and choose a song from CapCut’s library. Alternatively, you can also import music of your own.
- Add effects to your video by selecting the effects icon in the bottom menu. Choose the effect you like and adjust the settings to your preferences.
- Add text to your video by selecting the text icon in the bottom menu. Type in your text and adjust fonts, colours, and sizes.
- Once you’re happy with your editing, you can save and export your video. Select the “save” icon, and choose the resolution you want your video to be saved in. Export your video by selecting the “export” icon.
- To upload to TikTok, choose the TikTok icon and follow the prompts to post your video to TikTok.
Choose CapCut Templates to Go Viral on TikTok
CapCut is one of the most popular video editors. It’s free, works great with TikTok, and has tonnes of different templates to choose from. With CapCut templates, you can keep up-to-date with the latest trends and make amazing viral videos with ease. These templates combine fantastic filters, effects, stickers, texts, and music, making your video stand out from the competition.
Have you ever used a CapCut template? Did it boost your video views and interactions? Let us know in the comments section below.