How to Turn Off Auto-Renew & Cancel an OnlyFans Subscription
The main problem with OnlyFans from a fan’s point of view is that you can’t predict what content awaits you behind the paywall. Being unsatisfied with a new subscription isn’t uncommon. Thankfully, you can easily unsubscribe from any account to prevent the platform from charging you again.
In this guide, we’ll explain how to stop your OnlyFans subscription and how to delete your account completely. We’ll also explain the details of OnlyFans subscription terms. Read on to find out whether you can get a refund and what are the unsubscribing options for fans.
How to Cancel an OnlyFans Subscription from a PC
Unsubscribing from an OnlyFans account is rather simple – follow the steps below:
- Visit the OnlyFans website and log in to your account.
- Find the account you wish to unsubscribe from in your subscription list or type in its name into the search box.
- Locate the Auto-Renew button and click it to turn it off.
- Choose the reason for unsubscribing.
- Select whether you wish to simply disable the re-bill or disable the re-bill and unfollow the account.
- Click “Yes.”
How to Cancel an OnlyFans Subscription From an iPhone
If you’re using iPhone to access OnlyFans, follow the instructions below to unsubscribe from someone:
- Launch your phone’s browser and visit the OnlyFans site.
- Log in to your account.
- Find the account you wish to unsubscribe from.
- Find the Auto-Renew button. Click it.
- Choose whether you want to disable just the auto-billing or disable auto-billing and instantly unfollow the account.
- Explain why you want to unsubscribe from the account. You can either choose a reason from the suggested list or enter your own.
- Confirm by clicking “Unsubscribe.”
How to Cancel an OnlyFans Subscription From an Android Phone
You can unsubscribe someone’s OnlyFans on an Android by following the steps below:
- Launch the browser you use for accessing OnlyFans and visit the site.
- Log in to your account.
- Open the account from which you want to unsubscribe.
- Click the Auto-Renew button and select whether you want to simply disable automatic re-bill or also unfollow the account.
- Choose why you want to cancel the subscription from the suggested options. Alternatively, enter your own reason.
- Click “Unsubscribe.”
When You Delete OnlyFans, Does It Cancel Subscriptions?
Yes, if you delete an OnlyFans account, all your subscriptions will get canceled instantly. Any other data will also be removed from the platform. Here’s how you can delete an OnlyFans account:
1. Open OnlyFans in the browser and log in to your account.
2. Click your profile picture located at the upper right corner of your screen.
3. Navigate to Settings.
4. Click your account name located at the top of the menu.
5. Scroll down until the end and choose “Delete Account.”
6. Confirm you’re not a robot by entering the code from the picture.
7. Confirm the action by clicking “Yes, Delete.”
Can I Get a Refund if I Forgot to Cancel in OnlyFans?
No, OnlyFans never issues refunds on subscriptions, even if you forget to cancel it. But what if the content doesn’t fit the description or violates OnlyFans rules in another way? Even then, the platform won’t issue you a refund.
This may seem unjust, but all transactions made by fans are a part of an agreement between a fan and a creator. The platform only stores content and facilitates the transactions, but it isn’t involved in the agreement. In other words, the only way to get a refund from OnlyFans is to contact the creator directly or resolve the conflict in court.
What Is the Difference Between Disabling Re-Bill and Unfollowing?
When you attempt to cancel an OnlyFans subscription, the platform gives you two options. You can either disable the automatic re-bill or disable it and unfollow the account. If you choose the former, your subscription will last until the next billing day.
Until that day, you can access any content of the creator. Afterward, you lose access. If you choose the latter, your subscription will be canceled immediately, and you will no longer be able to see any creator’s content.
Why Does OnlyFans Request the Reason for Unsubscribing?
Many users get confused as to why OnlyFans collects data regarding reasons for unsubscribing. The platform’s request is primarily for data analysis and term violation monitoring purposes. Your reply won’t affect you in any way.
Think Twice Before You Subscribe
Now that you know how to unsubscribe from an account on OnlyFans, you can rest assured you won’t get charged again when you do. Be careful when subscribing to new creators on the platform to avoid scams. Getting a refund isn’t impossible, but the process is far more complicated than on most other platforms. The sum likely won’t be worth your time and effort.
What’s your opinion of the OnlyFans no-refund policy? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.