How to Play Escape From Tarkov With Friends
Escape from Tarkov puts you in a harsh environment replete with all sorts of menace. Surviving in this world is quite challenging, especially if you’re a newcomer to the game. But if you team up with your friends, you may be in for a much smoother ride. Your chances of survival increase dramatically, and you can scavenge loot much more efficiently.
In this entry, you’ll learn how to play Escape from Tarkov with your friends.
How to Play Escape From Tarkov With Friends?
Before you can get your match underway, you’ll need to add your friends in-game:
- Hit the “Messenger” option in the lower part of your screen.
- This will take you to another menu, where you’ll need to click the “Friends” button in the upper-right section.
- Here, you’ll see all your added friends and pending requests.
- To add friends, find them using your search bar. Type in their usernames and invite them.
From here, all that’s left is to start a game together:
- Open Escape from Tarkov.
- Choose Your PMC, pick your map, and select a time phase. Make sure to pick the same pre-game elements. There’s no other way to team up with your friends.
- Choose an entrance point.
- Keep pressing the “next” button during the preparation until the “Prepare For Escape” message shows up.
- If all the steps have been completed correctly, your name should be to your left, whereas your friends’ names should be located to your right. When all your friends appear on your screen, right-click their username and hit the “Invite to Group” option. Finally, press the “Ready” button.
- Your match will then start, and your team will spawn in approximately the same zone. Once the game is underway, don’t forget to communicate with your friends to avoid shooting each other.
How to Trade With Friends in Escape From Tarkov?
Trading with your friends in Escape from Tarkov is quite simple:
- Start your raid.
- Drop the item you want your friend to obtain. Make sure to release the object while your character is looking up to prevent it from falling through the soil since this can sometimes happen.
- Wait for your friend to pick up the item, and you’re all done.
How to Play Escape From Tarkov With Friends Offline?
Unfortunately, you can’t play Escape from Tarkov with your friends offline. The developers have announced that this feature would become available in the near future but haven’t specified a date. Therefore, you’re only limited to online skirmishes with your friends.
How to Spawn With Friends in Escape From Tarkov?
To spawn together with your friends in Escape from Tarkov, you don’t need to make any additional modifications. All you’re required to do is to add your friends and start the game. Once the match begins, all your teammates will spawn relatively close to you.
How to Add Friends in Escape From Tarkov?
You can add friends in Escape from Tarkov with just a few clicks:
- Hit the “Messenger” option in the bottom-right part of your screen.
- Hit “Friends” in the new menu.
- Type in your friend’s username.
- Once they accept your invitation, you’ll see their name on the friends’ list.
How to Play With a Friend Online in Escape From Tarkov?
After adding a friend, inviting them to play a match together won’t give you a hard time either:
- Pick your map and navigate to your lobby window.
- Press “Messenger” again and right-click the username of your friend. Wait for them to accept your invitation.
- Choose your PMC, time phase, and entrance point.
- Add your friend to your group using the “Invite to Group” option.
- Hit “Ready” and wait for your match to load.
How to Look for a Group in Escape From Tarkov?
You can group with players from your friends’ list or users who have chosen the “Looking for Group” feature. You can only use this function in offline mode. Here’s how to join a group in Escape from Tarkov:
- Start the game and hit the “Escape from Tarkov” option.
- Choose your map, time slot, and hit “Next.”
- Press “Next” once again and insure some of your equipment. Click “Next.”
- To join someone looking for a group, locate their username on the list from the middle of your screen.
- Click their username and choose the “Invite to Group” option. Your group can consist of up to five members.
- Press the “Ready” button, and your matchmaking queue will begin.
Coming up is some more useful information on Escape from Tarkov.
How Do You Play Escape From Tarkov?
There are two ways you can play Escape from Tarkov. Most players join their friends in the online mode and complete raids together. You can also play the game offline. This mode is especially useful for newcomers because the risk factor is much lower (you hold onto your items after exiting the game or dying).
Here’s how to start an offline match:
1. Open the game and choose “Escape from Tarkov.”
2. Pick your PMC character.
3. Select a location on your main map and hit the “Next” button.
4. You’ll now be taken to the “Prepare to Escape” window. Here, enable the offline mode and press the “Enable PvE” option.
5. Your game will now start, with bots as your enemies.
How Do I Find Friends in Escape From Tarkov?
You can quickly find and add friends to play Escape from Tarkov raids together:
1. Start the game and hit the “Messenger” option in the lower part of your screen.
2. In the new menu, navigate to the “Friends” button and click it.
3. You’ll now reach the “Friends” section that shows the list of friends and pending requests.
4. To find your friends, type their username in your search bar. Send them an invitation, and once they accept, you can play the game together.
Why Can’t I Play Escape From Tarkov With Friends?
There can be a number of reasons why you can’t play Escape from Tarkov with your friends. Most of the time, players have trouble with their ping. If it’s 250 or higher, the game will kick you out of your server since your connection quality is poor. If so, try to resolve your connection issue and see if the ping drops.
Can You Play Escape From Tarkov With Friends?
You can play Escape from Tarkov with your friends online. All you need to do is add them with the “Messenger” option and invite them to a game. After starting a match, you and your friends will spawn in about the same location.
What Are the Problems With Escape From Tarkov?
While Escape from Tarkov is a nearly inexhaustible source of fun and action, it’s not a perfect game. One of the biggest issues with the FPS is the de-sync problems. Even though the developers maintain the condition of the game has been improved, players still experience desynchronizations from time to time.
Other problems of the game include login issues, server connections, and hackers.
Where Can I Download Escape From Tarkov?
You can only purchase and download Escape from Tarkov from the official website. However, visiting the website is only the first step of downloading and playing this game.
It doesn’t run through Steam or a similar platform. Instead, the Beattlestate Games Launcher is the game’s provider, and only after purchasing Escape from Tarkov can you download this launcher:
1. Go to the official website and purchase the game.
2. The login page will then let you download the launcher.
3. Once the launcher has been downloaded, you’ll be able to play the game.
Take the Fun Factor up a Notch
While playing Escape from Tarkov on your own can be highly entertaining, it pales in comparison to the thrills you can experience with your friends. You can communicate with your teammates to survive the hurdles the world puts before you and salvage precious loots. So, don’t miss out on the excitement any longer. Follow the instructions in this article to join your friends and assemble a mighty team.
How many friends do you play Escape from Tarkov with? Did you have a hard time forming your group? Tell us in the comments section below.