How to See Your Wish List on the Audible App
As any book-lover knows, it can be difficult to keep track of everything you want to read. From new releases to classics and everything in between there are over 200,000 books available on Audible. It’s for this reason that the wish list is so helpful. You can add as many books as you’d like and go back to them when you’re ready. Unfortunately, Audible can be overwhelming, especially if you’re new to the platform.
Whether you prefer using Audible on desktop or mobile, mastering the wish list feature is one of the pillars of your in-app happiness.
Here’s how to find, create, and use wish lists inside the Audible app.
How to Find the Audible Wish List
Don’t be ashamed if you can’t find the Audible wish list. Whether you’re on a desktop or using a mobile/tablet app, things can be confusing for beginners and even seasoned users.
How to Find Your Audible Wish List on a Desktop
Whether you’re using a macOS computer or a PC, you’ll access Audible the same way – through the website. Fortunately, the website makes it really easy to find (and add items to) your wish list.
If you need to add items to your wish list, do this:
- Locate the title you’d like to add using one of the many search features on the website.
- Click Add to Wish List on the menu to the right.
Now, you can find the title on your wish list whenever you’re ready. Here’s how to find your Audible wish list on a web browser:
- Go to the Audible website and log into your account.
- Click on Wish List at the top of the page.
- Locate the book you’d like to read and tap on one of the options to the right to purchase or download the book.
If your wish list has become cluttered, you can easily remove it by clicking on the Remove from Wish List option to the right.
How to Find the Audible Wish List on Android
Both iOS and Android feature the Audible app in their respective app stores. Similar to the web browser, it is pretty easy to add titles to your wish list on Audible. But, the instructions vary per OS.
If you have yet to add items to your wish list, you can do so by following these steps:
- Locate the title you’d like to add to your wish list. Then, tap on it.
- Scroll down and tap More Options.
- Tap Add to Wish List.
Now, you can easily locate the items on your wish list by following these steps:
- Open the Audible app on your Android device and tap on the three horizontal lines in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap on Discover.
- Tap on Wish List.
Now, you will see all of the titles on your wish list. If you would like to delete one, tap on the three dot icon in the upper right-hand corner, then tap Remove.
Customizing your wish list on the Android version of the Audible app is quite simple once you get the hang of it.
How to Find Your Wish List on Audible for iOS
The instructions for finding your wish list on the iOS version of the Audible app is nearly as simple as the other methods. First, let’s review how to add titles to your wish list so you can find them later.
- Locate the title you’d like to add and tap on it.
- Scroll down and tap on Add to Wish List. This is also where you will see the option to remove the item from your wish list.
Now, you can find the items on your Audible wish list by doing this:
- Open Audible and tap Library at the bottom of the screen.
- At the top of the screen you’ll see a menu. Locate Wish List and tap it.
- Tap the title from the list that you’re ready to listen to and select one of the options to enjoy the content.
That’s all there is to it!
Frequently Asked Questions
In case we didn’t cover everything you wanted to know about Audible wish lists, keep reading.
If I add a book to my wish list on my phone, will it show up on my computer?
Yes. The Audible interface is cross-compatible with other platforms. This means that as long as you’re logged into your account on each of the devices you’re trying to use, you can quickly located an item by following the instructions above.
Can I share my Audible wish list?
Unfortunately, no. There is no option to share your wish list with others. However, you can share books with other users in your Amazon Household.
Using the Audible Wish List
Finding the Audible wish list is pretty straightforward on all supported devices. All platforms, except iOS, also allow you to buy audiobooks. Even if you’re new to the app it shouldn’t take too long to figure out all of the neat features it has to offer.
Have you managed to view your Audible wish list? Have you added any items? Which device do you find the easiest to use when it comes to Audible? Join the comment section below, and add your thoughts and questions.