How to Find Stickers in Telegram
Are you one of those people who just add “LOL” after every text message to convey a lighthearted tone? Or perhaps you need an infinite number of emojis and stickers to make sure you’re understood? Text messaging can be tricky.
Sarcasm gets lost easily and some well-thought-out jokes can fall flat. That’s why Telegram, one of the most popular text messaging apps, has so many different sticker packs. They’re there to accompany your words, or do the talking for you. So, where can you find them then?
The Search for Stickers
If you’re already a Telegram user, you know that the app is well-known for being secure and very fast. It has a great and minimalistic interface. On the surface, Telegram keeps things simple. But it’s with bots and stickers where the fun begins.
Telegram always has the most popular, or trending stickers packs readily available for users to download. These sticker packs are regularly updated, and you can add as many as you like. It’s easy. All you need to do is:
- Open a conversation in Telegram.
- Tap on the sticker icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Look for the “+” icon just beside the recently used stickers.
- Tap on the icon and a screen with new sticker packs will appear. There will be an “Add” button next to each.
- Scroll through the sticker packs and add however many you like. If you change your mind immediately, or you’ve selected the wrong one, just click “Remove”.
There is another way to achieve the same result. Imagine you get a text from your friend and you see a sticker you haven’t seen before. Your friend shares others from the sticker pack and now you like them so much and you want the same. Instead of looking for them, just tap on the sticker and you’ll be asked if you want to add the sticker pack. Confirm and there you go, the stickers are installed.
There are so many sticker packs to choose from in Telegram. Whilst some are like a little gif, others are just tiny images packed with a very specific emotion that they’re displaying.
Another Way to Go
You can also use the Telegram bots feature to download new sticker packs. It might seem like it’s a lot of work, but it’s actually pretty quick and easy. If you’re really into stickers and can’t get enough of them, there are ways to look for more. Here’s what you need to do to find more stickers for Telegram using a bot:
- Open Telegram and go to Search (magnifying glass in the top right corner).
- Type in “@DownloadStickersBot” and then tap.
- Press “Start” (bottom of the screen).
- Select “Settings” from the menu that will pop up at the bottom of the screen.
- The Bot will ask you to select the sticker output formats. You can select jpeg only, png, only, webp only, or all format.
- If you select “all format” that means you’ll get the sticker packs in the zip format.
- Now add the link for the sticker pack you want to download. Example: http://t.me/addstickers/animals. For this example, I used Dachshundlover sticker pack.
- The Bot will inform you that you will soon receive the zip file containing all the stickers in that pack.
- When you receive the zip file, download it your phone memory and extract the files from the zip file.
Telegram Sticker Channel
Finding new stickers can be exciting. You never know what kind of fun pop culture reference has been turned into a sticker, or even a historical figure or artist. The possibilities are endless. But you might not be sure where to look for more stickers, even when you know how to download them.
One of the easiest ways is to look for them in the Telegram Sticker Channel. All you have to do is search for “Sticker Channel” and when you see a sticker of a cat with sunglasses, just select. You can join the channel if you like, or just browse through to look for stickers.
Sometimes you’ll find stickers you can just tap and add the full sticker packs, other times you can just copy a link and then go back to the Sticker Downloaded Bot and get the sticker you want.
There Can Never Be Enough Stickers
If stickers help you express yourself better, you’re in luck, Telegram understands you. And even if they’re there just to make a conversation more fun and interactive, they’re still providing a service. Although a sequence of stickers can convey a clear message, it’s not a great idea to let them speak for you exclusively. In any case, it’s easy to find more and adding them is a simple process that requires just a few taps on the screen.
Let us know how you feel about Telegram stickers in the comments section below.