How to Make Text Move in CapCut
Making text move on CapCut is one of the app’s exceptional features. This function can help you polish your short form online content on Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.
If you want to know how to make text more on CapCut, you’re in the right place. This article will cover all you need to know about this handy feature.
Making Text Move Through Animation
CapCut allows you to add text and make it move. The Animation feature makes this possible. Here’s what you need to do:
- When you add text to your photo or video, tap “Animations” in the text menu.
- There are three options: “In, ” “Out, ” and “Loop. ” Pick one to proceed.
- Under the option you pick, you’ll see text animations. Select one.
- At the bottom, adjust the text animation speed. The option starts from fast to slow.
- Select the “Check” button to add the text and the animation to your video
However, before following the above steps, you need to add text to your video or photo as follows:
- Open the CapCut app.
- Tap “New Project” to create something new.
- Add a photo or a video that you want to work on.
- Find the “Text” menu at the bottom.
- Tap “Add text” and type the text to be displayed in the photo or video.
- Edit your text to make it better. You can play with shadows, backgrounds, strokes, colors, and fonts. At this point, you can choose to animate or make your text move.
These steps work exceptionally using the mobile, Mac, and Windows app versions.
Making Text Move Through Text Tracking
With the text tracking feature, text can be animated automatically. This way, the text follows moving objects in videos as designated by the editor.
- Import your video of choice into your new project.
- Select the “Text” icon.
- Type your text in the imported video.
- Tap the text clip.
- Swipe the bottom toolbar to find “Tracking. ”
- Narrow down the video area where the moving object you want to track is situated.
- Tap the green button (tracking button) to begin auto-tracking.
Following these steps makes the text move along with the chosen object when the video plays.
Making the Most Out of CapCut Animations
CapCut gives you all the necessary tools to bring your text to life. You can do more after adding text to your video. CapCut allows you to choose fonts, colors, and sizes that align with your theme. Once you get to the text animation phase, you can make your video visually appealing.
Here are some suggestions to make your text animations better:
- Tap the text layer to access text animation settings: Access different options here, such as rotation, scale, slide, fade in/out, etc. Experiment with all the options to see what works.
- Adjust the setting after picking the animation: This involves fine-tuning for better results. You can adjust parameters like easing and duration to control how the animation unfolds. Work with this to achieve stunning effects and transitions.
- Add keyframes for even better text animations: With this option, you can go a step further with your text animation. It helps you to control your text’s movement and timing much better. Choose a keyframe from the animation icon next to the text layer. Adjust the text’s opacity, rotation, size, and position at different points. As a result, you get intricate and dynamic animations that stand out.
- Combine the text animations with the best video effects: Making such combinations is a good way to go. CapCut makes it possible. Work with stickers, filters, and overlays to produce a visually stunning result. When editing, ensure that your video effects and text animations are harmonious. This way, you achieve better audience engagement and pass the intended message clearly. You can eliminate video backgrounds if you feel they are not pleasing.
- Preview your video before exporting it: Preview your work when you complete the editing phase satisfactorily. The preview can be done on CapCut in real-time. All necessary changes can be made before concluding the project. If everything is up to your standards, select the export button. Doing so facilitates saving and sharing. There are different output formats and resolutions available on CapCut. As such, you can optimize your formats on different devices and platforms.
Reasons Why You Need to Use Text Animation Features on CapCut
By using CapCut text animation, you enhance your content. Everyone knows content is supreme. For that reason, you have to work on it to keep your audience engaged. You should use CapCut text animations for the following reasons:
- Emphasis on the main points: Text animations let viewers know the video’s key points. CapCut allows you to highlight specific phrases and words by applying different animations. You can add some motion effects, bold, or make text larger. This boosts comprehension.
- Evoke emotions: Text animations make it easier to evoke emotions in your viewers. Different effects and styles used for text animations can help reflect the tone and mood of your message. Using elegant and subtle animations may have a serene and calming effect, while the energetic options evoke excitement. Try as much as possible to align the animations with the content at an emotional level.
- Visual engagement: Adding animated text captivates your viewers and makes videos more visually appealing. You can make the text less monotonous for a more engaging experience. Bringing your text to life is a good way of making text more relatable.
- Creative expression: With CapCut moving text, many tools exist. This boosts your creativity to unimaginable levels. The chance to experiment with different combinations and effects gives you room for improvement.
- Consistency and branding: With CapCut moving text, customizing appearance is relatively easy. As such, styles, colors, and fonts can be aligned to match your brand or theme. When your text animations are consistent, the outcome is a more professional look. This allows people to identify with you or your brand.
- Story progression: Adding moving text is a good way of guiding viewers through the entire narrative. This text can be used to introduce new chapters or segments. You can also use animated text to provide scene transitions. Time and location changes may be indicated using this feature. Visual clues capture and maintain audience engagement.
- Better retention of information: Humans are visual beings, so animated text is more memorable than static text. With moving text, there’s a better chance that people will recall it better.
Embrace Animated Text to Eliminate Monotony
Making text move using CapCut is facilitated by the best toolkit to help enhance your videos. Embracing these features allows you to develop stunning text animations that work well with specific narratives. There’s always room to improve and try out different styles. If done well, the effect on your audience will be positive.
Have you tried to make text move using CapCut? What was your experience like? Let us know in the comments section below.