How To Change Profile & Character Images in Mudae
Mudae is one of the most popular Discord entertainment bots, used in over 3,000,000 servers. The bot is beloved for its roulette game with over 80,000 manga, anime, and video game characters from various series. The goal is to collect as many characters as possible, after which you can change their profile images.
If you’re fond of the idea but unsure how to go about it, you’ve come to the right place. Keep reading to learn how to change the character profile image using the Mudae bot.
How to Change Your Profile Picture
Mudae offers hundreds of commands ranging from original multiplayer games to random anime quotes. To help you navigate the Mudae server, there’s a list of active commands on its landing page.
You can access these commands in two simple steps.
- Navigate to the “Integration” section on the left side panel.
- Tap the “#list-of-commands” tab.
From there, you can use the search bar in the top-right corner to find the command you need.
Before using the Mudae commands, you must first invite the Mudae bot to your Discord server. Here’s how.
- Log in to your Discord server.
- Go to the Top.gg website containing the Mudae bot.
- Click on the “Invite” button on the right side of your screen.
- Select your server from the drop-down menu under the “Add to Server” section.
- Tap “Continue.”
- Grant Mudae all the necessary permissions and hit “Authorize.”
Now that Mudae is part of your server, you can type the desired commands in the text box at the bottom of your page.
To change the profile picture of your collected characters, you’ll need the following commands.
- $im [character name] – Use this command to view a particular character, their name, and their profile image. Besides the default image, each character will have more than one image at your disposal. You can shuffle between the images using the left and right arrows at the bottom.
- $c [character name] $[number of image] – Use this command to change the profile image of that character. Replace the number from the command with the number of the image you’d like to set up as the new profile image.
Regardless of how many characters you collect, one will be denoted as your favorite and displayed in your profile. To change your favorite character, use the $fm [character name] command.
If you believe some characters should have better pictures available and you already have some in mind, you can submit them to the Mudae server.
How to Submit a Character Picture to the Mudae World
The Mudae character image database is constantly growing, thanks to members submitting new pictures to the server. Submitting new pictures is done using the Muda-02, a private bot specific to the Mudae server.
The bot performs several duties, including preventing new members from submitting images. Muda-02 can also auto-delete posts if they use improper command syntax.
After users suggest new pictures, the bot reacts to the command, thus permitting the poll to happen.
You can use the following commands to add images for characters or vote in current polls.
- $s <exact name> <imgur link> – Use this command to submit an image for a character. If you’d like to influence voting, you can add a spoiler, main emotes, or an alt.
- $s :swap: 1 <exact name> <imgur link> – Use this command to change an image for a character. The number reflects the image’s initial position.
- $swap Rem = 2 > 5 – Use this command to swap the position of two images in polls.
- $removeimg Rem = 9 – Use this command to remove an image and swap it with the last picture of the character in polls.
Note that these commands might share the same name as the search command but perform entirely different functions in this case.
When it comes to the pictures that can be submitted, there are several ground rules.
- The picture must be exactly 225 x 350 pixels
- All your suggested pictures must be hosted on Imgur
- The picture can’t contain fan art
- Black and white images are forbidden
- No stretching or distortion of the image is allowed
- The picture shouldn’t have a transparent background
- You can’t post real-life images, inappropriate, explicit content, or significant plot spoilers
- The picture should only be edited to change the background or improve the overall quality
Make the Mudae World Your Own
The Mudae world already offers endless options for entertainment on Discord. When you add customizing the characters to the mix, this server becomes an online paradise for anime, video game, and manga lovers. Once you get the hang of Mudae commands, you’ll be able to enjoy the server in all its glory. Among other fun things, you can change your characters’ profile images to keep your collection dynamic.
Have you tried changing your profile picture using the Mudae bot? What is your go-to character? Let us know in the comments section below.