A Complete List of Genshin Impact Crimson Agate Locations with Maps
Traversing the Dragonspire region in Genshin Impact is risky but necessary for finding Crimson Agate. If you have your heart set on collecting all 80 of these Adventure Items from their known locations, it’s time to bundle up because it’s going to get chilly.
Read on to find out more about each Crimson Agate location as well as alternate ways of obtaining this Precious Item, including Crimson Wishes and Secret Chests.
Genshin Impact Crimson Agate Locations
Before jumping into the various locations around Dragonspire, you may want to follow along with miHoYo’s interactive map and enable map markers for Crimson Agate. Using this visual representation will make it a little easier to locate each Crimson Agate since many of them are in hard-to-reach places.
The First Part (1-10)
Let’s start at the beginning, where most players stumbled across this new region, the Snow-Covered Path. Players encountered the new area and Sheer Cold weather mechanic with update 1.2 while following the “Lost in the Snow” World Quest.
If you haven’t encountered or completed the quest yet, you’ll need special food to reduce the debuff Sheer Cold rate or collect Scarlet Quartz to keep warm. Veterans of Dragonspire can also use the Warming Bottle gadget to diminish the cold effects of this region.
Once you’re prepped, here’s where to start looking for Crimson Agate:
- Located beside the Frostbearing tree, on the right.
- Hovering over a tree.
- On the top of the small mountain.
- Just turn right from the last Agate’s position and glide to the next one.
- Clear the mobs here to access the chest hidden in a hut.
- Easy to spot floating mid-air in the circle, close to the statue of the seven.
- Must beat the floating mech to activate the mechanism to drain the pool where the chest is.
- Start from statue of seven, into the cave, turn right then break the stone or enter on the other side of the mountain.
- In plain sight from the teleporter, just glide through it.
- On top of the mountain northeast of the teleporter, you can fly from there.
The Second Part (11-20)
- Just North from the last one. Grab the Scarlet nearby then break the ice.
- Located North of the teleporter, you can just glide down to it from there.
- Start again from the teleporter, then glide to the dragon’s skull where the Agate is.
- In plain sight, just Northeast of the teleporter. Collect the 3 Anemograna then it’s all good in the hood.
- You can use this mountain or create a wind current with 3 Anemograna on the lake to jump and glide to it.
- Destroy all of the Fatui Emissary to unlock the precious chest where the Agate is.
- Grab the Scarlet here then climb the mountain west of the teleporter where the frozen Agate is.
- Hovering directly above the teleporter. Just continue climbing from the last one then glide to it.
- This one is locked behind a puzzle and need to beat some big boys to get this. And you’ll need a CRYO user here.
- Sitting on the tip of an icicle just below the arena. Accessible once you beat the big boys.
The Third Part (21-30)
- In the chest reward after solving the pressure puzzle located west of the Arena.
- Bring your hotshots here. Beat the time trial here, Agate will be in the reward chest.
- Freezing above 2 trees, West of the time trial Arena, just glide down from there.
- Kill the Hilichurl Mobs here to get the Agate from the chest.
- Kill the Frostarm Lawachurl to loot the chest where the Agate is.
- Activate the 4 Cryo Totem to drain the pool where the 1st crimson Agate hidden behind a rubble is.
- Second Crimson Agate is in a cage, use the Scarlet to break the ice with hidden mechanism to get it.
- Plain sight, on top of mountain. You may use the campfire to rest a bit.
- Beat the BIG BOYS HYDRO and ELECTRO FATUIS to get the previous chest where the Agate is.
- Beat the time trial wind gliding challenge to get the previous chest with Agate.
The Fourth Part (31-41)
- Located just North of the time trial challenge from the last one.
- Beat the Frostarm Lawachurl to loot the luxurious chest with Agate.
- Sitting in between two frost Hilichurls.
- Top of the mountain, it is on the west side, just climb it.
- This one is locked behind a 2 puzzle and a ruin boss fight to unlock the chest where the Agate is.
- Located high up in the air South of the 3 warming Seelie puzzle, need to climb up the mountain then glide to it.
- In the middle of the circle structure right next to waypoint.
- The Agate is located on top of the mountain SouthEast of the teleporter.
- The chest with Agate is outside of the barrier, you can glide down from the Teleporter to reach it.
- There’s two Agate here, one from the chest from defeating Frostarm, the other is on top of a C Hut.
The Fifth Part (42-50)
- On top of the ruins Archways. You can easily climb up to get it.
- On top of a mountain. Easily get it by gliding from the nearest teleporter.
- In a chest inside a Hilichurl. Hut Guarded by enemies. Clear them to get it.
- On the Southern-most part of the Island. Beat the ruin grader to unlock the chest.
- Floating above sea water near the teleporter. Swim and use the ice blocks to reach it.
- Located on top of a tree North of the teleporter.
- To solve the puzzle you need to light the fire in such a way that the Seelie make contact with the locked Pillar.
- You need to collect 3 Ragged Records to unlock the chest with Agate.
- Hovering in the air, you can glide from the statue of the seven or from the ledge near secret room.
The Sixth Part (51-60)
- On top of a mountain. Start climbing from the secrect room, to get it.
- Floating above the cave. You can glide down to it from the nearest teleporter or from the secret room.
- On top of the tall rock near the frozen Piggies. Glide from the teleporter or secret room.
- Thaw the 3 chilling boars to spawn the great Snowboar King then defeat it to get chest where the Agate is.
- Beat the Hilichurls to unlock the chest with Agate.
- Inside a tunnel, over water. This is located near the last one.
- Collect 3 Anemograna to fly up and grab the Agate or glide from statue of the seven.
- There’s a Scarlet at the edge of the cliff to the South of Daduapa Gorge use it to unlock the Lux Chest with Agate.
- Floating underneath an Ice Bridge. Glide down to reach it.
- Again floating underneath an ice bridge. Glide down to reach it.
The Seventh Part (61-65)
- In the middle of the broken Central Pillar. easily glide from the nearest Teleporter.
- There are 2 Agate here. 1st is underneath an ice block just step above it to get it.
- 2nd one is in the chest reward after you beat the challenge.
- Climb up the edge of the summit. You can use the Anemograna to boost yourself to it.
- This one is locked behind a Quest where you need to find all 3 secret boxes to open the secret room.
The Eighth Part (66-70)
- In plain sight, once you’ve made progress on the “Mountain Quest” after breaking the winds that block the way to the summit.
- Plain sight, on top of a broken Pillar [in the Mountain World Quest progress needed].
- On top of a leaning Pillar [In the Mountain World Quest Progress needed].
- Use nearby quartz to break the ice lump to activate the 2 switches to get the chest behind the cage where the Agate is.
- Easy to spot after killing the Big Boy Lawachurl here.
The Ninth Part (71-79)
- On top the Broken Tower. Just a bit West from the last one.
- Hovering high in the air. Either use the Anemo wind rings near the last one or climb the mountain to get there.
- Located on top of a broken circular tower.
- In a chest, just East to the place of the last Agate. Just keep climbing up to get there.
- Sitting at the peak of the mountain. Continue climbing up from the last Agate’s position to get it.
- Assuming you’ve complete unlocked the domain. Just activate the Anemo Monument.
- Agate is in a chest reward from unlocking the domain.
- This Agate is only available after activating the 8 stone tablet’s [Ancient Carvings].
- Hovering in the air on the South side of the mountain. You can just glide down from here to easily get it.
Final Part (80)
- The both Crimson Agate is hidden in a secret precious chest in a cave next to a tent in this location. Aside from that you will also obtain the “Untellable Tale” hidden achievement here.
A Word About Crimson Wishes
You can activate the Crimson Wish system by cultivating the Frostbearing Tree up to level eight. Once you do, you’ll receive Crimson Wishes. These Wishes are like Daily Commissions, except completing these tasks yields a single Crimson Agate per task.
Unfortunately, they only reset every Monday and Friday. They’re an excellent way to supplement your Crimson Agate supply, but you can’t farm them daily.
The Crimson Agate Treasure Hunt
Finding every Crimson Agate in the game may seem daunting, but if you comb the region methodically, it’s easier than you think. Using the interactive map can simplify your search, too, because you can use pins to mark off locations already visited.
How long did it take you to collect all 80 Crimson Agates? Did you use the Crimson Wish system? Tell us about it in the comments section below.