How To Get In Touch with Life360 Customer Service
Life360 is an excellent way to check in on your loved ones and keep your family safer. While the app generally functions well, you might encounter a few issues. In that case, you can consult customer support.
Here’s what you need to know about Life360 customer support services.
How to Contact Life360 Customer Support
Life360 provides multiple ways to contact the customer support team, usually depending on the type of issue you’ve encountered while using the app.
In most cases, you can get positive results by talking directly to customer service representatives or from answers in the FAQ section. There are a couple of ways to contact them.
- The Help Center: The Help Center is quite comprehensive. Here, you can access different FAQ sections and articles. They can be enough to offer insights regarding issues you might be dealing with.
- Use the contact form: When you want to communicate with Life360 customer service directly, you can use an online contact form. In this way, you can send a support request. The response is sent through email. The contact form can be accessed here.
- Social Media: Life360 can be contacted through social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter. These channels can be used to reach them for assistance.
- Phone support: Life360 customer support also offer phone support. The phone number is 866-277-2233(subscription queries). The line is active during regular working hours, Monday-Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time.
- Mail: 1900 S. Norfolk St, Suite 310, San Mateo, CA 94403
- Email: [email protected]
You have to note that some of these support options are restricted based on your plan. If you are on a paid subscription, you can access more support options like phone support and live chat outside regular business hours.
The FAQ section has many details, and lots of questions are answered here. Instead of going through every section manually, type some keywords in the search textbox to find what you need.
Through the app, you can access customer support. You need to:
- Open “Settings.”
- Open “Support.”
- Press the top button to get to the ticket section. Here, expect an automated response.
How Life 360 Works
The life360 app is designed to assist families stay safe and connected. It connects the apps on your devices and shares each person’s location depending on how you’ve set it up. The app can be used to locate them if they are lost. On the app, you need to create your Circle. This includes anyone you want to be connected with all the time.
Here are some notable cases where Life360 can be a lifesaver:
- Crash detection: In case of an accident involving one of the members of your Circle, the location will be shared. Emergency numbers are also offered if you fail to respond or need help.
- Identity theft and digital safety protection: With Life360, you get this protection 24/7. The dark web is scanned continuously for personal information regarding those in your Circle. This ensures that your identity is safe. You get a notification should anything suspicious be detected. Identity theft can also affect kids and take a long time to resolve if you don’t act fast.
- Travel support and emergency assistance: When you need help, your loved ones can contact various services through the app. Some of the areas where emergency assistant support can help you include:
o Emergency Dispatch
o Roadside Assistance
o Stolen Phone Protection
o Travel Support
o Medical Assistance
o Disaster Response
What is Life360?
Life360 is a surveillance app with over 50 million users. It is available on Android and iOS. This app primarily uses GPS tracking, but it has a cell phone tracker as well.
Can you turn off Life360?
Yes, no one is forced to use the app. If a user disables their location-sharing services, Life360 won’t be able to track them. Keep in mind that this might have an adverse effect on the app’s functionality.
Why should I be a part of Life360?
The primary mission here is to bring loved ones closer with coordination and safety features regardless of location. Life 360 has full customer support agents, 24/7 emergency dispatchers, and certified specialists.
What is an in-app quick note?
You can send a short message to those in your Circle with one tap using the app’s internal messaging system. Members need to enable their notifications to get the message instantly.
Is Google Assistant part of Life360?
No. The Google Assistant feature was removed in 2022. The main reason was because of maintenance issues and limited usage.
What can Life360 help me with?
Some of the things that Life360 can assist you with include the following:
• Location sharing: This allows you to know the whereabouts of your loved ones all through the day. Family members can share their movements and location in real time.
• Place alerts: You will know how your loved ones move around and the spots they frequent most.
• One-tap directions: You can find people in your Circle by a tap on their photo. You don’t need an address.
• Driver reports: You can conveniently see your driver’s performance while on the road. This allows you to encourage safe driving habits.
What does Life360 track?
Life360 helps you track different things to give you the best experience.
• Location: With Life360, you can track your loved ones in real-time. Cellular technology and GPS is used. This pinpoints where everyone is, and you get notifications when they leave or arrive at a given destination.
• Location history: Apart from knowing where your loved one is at the moment, you can also track their movement history. Life 360 uses powerful trackers and has Geo Fencing capacities. This means you will know if a member enters or leaves an area. You can tell whether your loved ones need any help at any time.
• Driving speed and driver reports: Don’t be anxious about your loved ones while on the road. Each car’s speed is monitored. It can alert you when someone speeds up or when driving erratically. Life360 gives a detailed breakdown of every journey. This includes detailed information such as the route taken and average speed. It can show hard accelerations and decelerations.
Is Life360 accurate?
Yes, reliability and accuracy are the main things about this app. The app uses advanced positioning tech, which means users get up to date location information. The use of various networks helps pinpoint the user’s location in a matter of seconds.
Is Life360 free to use?
Yes, Life360 has a free plan for iOS and Android. However, if you want advanced features like roadside assistance, vehicle location monitoring, and driving behavior tracking, you need to get membership plans per your budget or lifestyle. There is a seven-day free trial for the premium package that can help you judge whether you need it.
What are the paid plans available?
The paid plans include Gold and Platinum. Find out more on Life360’s plan page.
What is the “Where are You” feature?
This feature is used to track your loved ones when they are out and about. You can add a nickname or name in the Life360 app. This allows you to see the person’s location. You may set alerts to get notified should they leave the designated areas.
Is there a group chat feature?
Yes, Life360 has a group chat feature that allows communication between 10 people simultaneously.
Keep Your Loved Ones’ Safe
Life360 keeps you connected to everyone you love. With the ever-active customer service, locating your loved ones or sending them help has never been easier. You can get assistance when it’s needed most.
Have you ever contacted Life360 customer service? What was your experience? Let us know in the comments section below.