How to Buy Badges in Mudae
Buying kakera badges is one of the best ways to get ahead in Mudae. Each badge provides unique benefits, like bonus wishslots or a reduction in your kakera power usage. This all helps to shift the odds in your favor, making it easier to claim the waifus and husbandos you want. But, in order to obtain the benefits of badges, you’ll need to buy them.
This guide will show you exactly how to buy badges, along with other badge-related tips.
Fortunately, the process of buying kakera badges in Mudae is very simple. Here’s how it works:
- Open up Discord and head to the server you want to buy badges on.
- In the chat, type the relevant command for the badge you wish to buy. For example, to buy a Bronze badge, simply type “$bronze”. For Silver, type “$silver”, and so on.
- Hit the “Enter” key to confirm your purchase.
- If you have enough kakera on your account, the badge will be bought and added to your profile. Otherwise, you’ll get an error message.
To save time, you can also use a command like “$bronze 4” to buy all of the Bronze badges in one go, right up to Bronze IV. Again, this will only work if you have enough kakera to purchase the badges you need.
You can use a refresher command $kakera to check your current kakera status.
How to Earn Kakera
The process of buying badges is very straightforward. However, you have to make sure that you’ve got sufficient kakera on your account to afford them. The cheapest badges won’t cost too much, but the more powerful ones have significantly higher prices.
Fortunately, there are multiple ways to earn kakera in Mudae. Here are some of the main methods for players to try out.
Daily Kakera Command
Every 20 hours, players are able to use the daily kakera command to get a random amount of kakera added to their account. Here’s how to use it:
- Open the relevant server for your Mudae game.
- Type “$dailykakera” or “$dk” into the chat window and press the “Enter” key.
- A random amount of kakera will be added to your account.
Most of the time, players will only receive a small amount (between 150 and 270) kakera using this method. But there’s a rare possibility of receiving much more. In some cases, you can get well over 1,000 kakera a day.
Collecting Mudapins will give you more daily kakera. In addition, players who sign up for Player Premium I or II can use the daily kakera command every 10 hours. This effectively gives you two chances to randomly boost your kakera each day, rather than just one.
Reacting to Kakera
Another way to earn some kakera is to react to kakera rolls. When a roll is claimed, there’s a chance of a kakera reaction spawning under that roll. The first person to click on it will earn some kakera. Here’s how to do this:
- Head to the server for your Mudae game.
- Pay attention to the screen as rolls are claimed.
- Watch the space underneath a claimed roll to see if a kakera reaction appears. If one does appear, it will look like a little colored crystal and can be purple, blue, and any other color of the rainbow.
- Click on a kakera reaction before any other player to claim it.
- A specific amount of kakera will then be added to your account.
Each color of kakera reaction will grant a certain amount of kakera. Purple is the most basic one, granting 100 kakera to whoever clicks it. Blue grants more, followed by teal, green, yellow, orange, and red. The very rare rainbow kakera is the best, granting over 3,000 kakera.
Also note that you’ll use “reaction power” every time you react to a kakera that is either blue or better. You only have a certain amount of reaction power, and it takes time to charge back up. So, you may not want to react to every single kakera you see. Instead, experienced players tend to focus on the rarer kakera reactions to get more kakera per click.
Divorcing characters you’ve claimed is another way to get some kakera. To do this, simply follow the steps below:
- In the chat window, type “$divorce” followed by a character’s name.
- Press the “Enter” key to divorce that character and receive their value in kakera.
- You can also use alternative divorce commands to divorce multiple characters at once, like “$divorceseries” and the series name to get rid of all characters from a series or “$divorceall” to divorce every character you have.
Once you’ve bought them, some of the kakera badges will grant you extra kakera for certain actions. For example, the Bronze IV badge gives you 500 kakera every time you claim a character on your wishlist. The Emerald IV badge is even better, giving you the kakera value of every single character you claim.
Trading With Other Players
On some servers, it’s also possible to trade or gift kakera to other players. Players with lots of kakera can use the “$givek” command to hand some out to those with less. So, if you have a buddy on the server with much more kakera, you could ask them to give you some or trade desirable characters with other players in exchange for currency.
How do I see what the badges do?
Type the “$kr” command into the chat and hit “Enter.” This will show you a full list of kakera rewards, including all of the different kakera badges, their prices, and their effects. It also shows you what each badge does when it’s maxed out to level IV.
How do I see which badges I have?
To see which badges you currently have at any time, just type the “$k” into the chat and press “Enter.” This will produce a chat window showing your current rank in each of the kakera badges, from Bronze through to Emerald. It also shows you your current kakera total, along with a list of ways to get more kakera on your server.
What’s the best order to buy badges?
In general, the best order is to get Bronze II, Silver II, and Gold II first. Then get Ruby up to IV. This will lower the cost of all the other badges. You can then purchase them in any order you like. However, even though this is the cheapest route for standard servers, it may not be the most beneficial. It all depends on how active the server is and which badge benefits you need the most.
Buy Every Badge in Mudae
Buying badges is one of the best ways to level up your Mudae account, especially as a new collector. The process is quick and easy, and you can gradually work your way up the ranks towards the top-tier badges that give the very best benefits.
Have you maxed out any of the badges in Mudae? Which do you think is the best badge to buy first? Share your thoughts in the comments section.