How to Connect Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap
Are you looking for a way to take your cryptocurrency venture to the next level? Collecting crypto assets is a good starting point, but you’ll also need to ensure that your digital assets are protected and stored safely.
PancakeSwap, a user-friendly decentralized exchange on the Binance Smart Chain, allows users to swap tokens quickly. Trust Wallet lets you send, receive, and store bitcoin, NFTs, and many other tokens, and its system protects all transfers and withdrawals. Linking the two will take the worry and stress out of your crypto venture and allow you to focus on stepping up your game entirely.
This guide will go over how you can connect Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap, regardless of whether you’re using a PC, iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
With the help of your tablet, you can easily link your online wallet to PankaceSwap on a computer. Follow these simples steps to connect your Trust Wallet in PancakeSwap on your PC:
- Open a browser on your desktop and visit the official PancakeSwap website.
- Tap “Connect” in the top right, then choose “Wallet Connect” from the list of supported wallets. A QR code will appear in a pop-up window on the screen.
- Launch the Trust Wallet app on your iOS or Android tablet.
- Go to “Settings” at the bottom of the screen and select “Wallet Connect.”
- Scan the QR code with your mobile device.
- You’ll receive a notification on your mobile app that “PancakeSwap wants to connect to your wallet.” Here, click “Connect.”
- Return to the browser. Look at the top right of the screen to check whether the connection was successful.
Your wallet should now be connected to PancakeSwap on your PC.
To connect Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap using an iOS device, you’ll need to use WalletConnect. The feature called Mobile Linking allows a decentralized application (DApp) to work with your crypto wallet. Since DApps operate on a blockchain system, they need to be compatible with your wallet so that you can successfully access and trade cryptocurrency. The Apple Store has recently removed the DApp browser, so WalletConnect is invaluable to iOS users.
Here’s how to use it to link Trust Wallet and PancakeSwap on an iPhone:
- Go to your mobile browser and open the PancakeSwap website.
- Click the “Connect” button on PancakeSwap to open the “Connect to a wallet” menu.
- Select “WalletConnect.”
- Scan the list and tap “Trust Wallet.” Next, click “Open” to launch it.
- You’ll now see the WalletConnect screen through your Trust Wallet app. Select “Connect” to complete joining the wallet to PancakeSwap.
- Go back to your browser to confirm the action.
Despite Apple Store’s removal of the DApp browser, you’re still able to use the iOS version of Trust Wallet, thanks to WalletConnect’s Mobile Linking feature. If you’ve used WalletConnect on an iPhone, then you know the whole process is pretty simple. This is how to do it:
- Enter PankaceSwap through your mobile browser.
- Choose “Connect” in the top right of the screen and tap “WalletConnect” on the list of supported wallets.
- Click “Trust,” then select “Open.”
- The Trust Wallet App will take you to WalletConnect’s screen. Tap “Connect” and return to the browser to finish and confirm the connection.
Note: When using the Safari browser on your iPad, you’ll need to disable the “Request Desktop Website” option to remain in the mobile tab. Use Google Chrome to open the mobile version of the site directly.
You can’t follow the iOS device steps to connect the wallet and PancakeSwap on an Android tablet. Instead of relying on WalletConnect, you’ll use the DApp browser.
- Launch the Trust Wallet app and select the “Settings” option.
- Choose “Preferences,” then click “DApp Browser.”
- This will open a new tab. Here, tap “Enable DApp Browser.”
- Return to the app’s dashboard to ensure you’ve enabled the DApp Browser.
The second part of the process will allow you to use your wallet from PancakeSwap’s website on your tablet. Follow these instructions:
- Open the Trust Wallet app, then click the “DApps” button at the bottom part of the screen.
- Find the “Popular” section and select “PancakeSwap.” Sometimes you’ll also find it under the “Exchanges” option.
- You’ll be redirected to a new page with the official PancakeSwap logo. Here, click the “Connect” button.
- This will open the PancakeSwap website. Tap “Connect” at the top-right of the screen, then pick “Trust Wallet” from the list of supported options.
Swap Til You Drop on Any Device
The rise of cryptocurrency has caused many people to search for a secure place to store their assets and an exchange that’ll provide them with lots of room to grow. A trusty online wallet and a versatile platform will help you keep up with the unpredictable crypto market trends. So, the ability to use them together on any device is essential.
Hopefully, this guide has helped you learn how to connect your Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap on your PC, iPad, iPhone, or Android tablet. Regardless of your preferred device, you should now be able to swap tokens with no trouble.
How long have you been using Trust Wallet? What device do you usually use for cryptocurrency trading? Let us know in the comment section below.