How to View Your Liked Songs in Pandora
Pandora is one of the first music and podcast streaming services and is still going strong. One of the reasons it’s so popular is that it allows users to personalize their music lists by liking and disliking songs.
In Pandora, that means clicking or tapping the “Thumbs Up” or “Thumbs Down” button next to a song. Your choices help Pandora better curate the suggested playlists and radio stations.
However, if the recommended music doesn’t make much sense, perhaps you should review the songs you’ve liked previously. Fortunately, Pandora keeps all your “Thumbs Up” selections in one place where you can view them.
How to View Your Liked Songs in Pandora on a PC
Many Pandora users prefer listening to music or podcasts from the web player. It has a responsive and user-friendly interface, so it’s easy to locate all the previously liked songs. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Go to Pandora web player using any browser.
- Log into your account.
- Click on your profile in the top right corner of the browser window.
- Select “My Profile.”
- On the left-side panel, click on the “Thumbs Up” option.
The number of songs you’ve liked will show next to the selected option. Once you open the “Thumbs Up” section, you’ll see every song you’ve liked on Pandora.
Keep in mind that the list will contain songs you’ve liked regardless of which device you were using at the time.
Note: You can’t view the songs you’ve disliked or for which you’ve chosen the “Thumbs Down” option this way.
How to View Your Liked Songs in Pandora on an iPhone
There’s no doubt that if you’re an iPhone user, listening to Pandora is super convenient. Make sure always to have the latest version of the iOS app to get the best possible experience.
If you want to find the songs you’ve liked on Pandora using your iPhone, the process is pretty simple. Follow these steps to view the songs that made you tap that “Thumb Up” button:
- Launch the Pandora music app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the “Profile” button at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Under your profile, you’ll see a section with several options. Select “Thumbs.”
- This will direct you to a complete list of all the liked songs on your Pandora account. The exact number of songs you’ve liked will show at the very top of the list.
Other options in this section include “Playlist,” “Followers,” and “Following.”
How to View Your Liked Songs in Pandora on an Android
If you’re using an Android phone, you also have access to the Pandora mobile app. The features and options work the same as for the iPhone app.
Therefore, the “Thumbs Up” list is relatively easy to find and view. Here’s all you need to do:
- Open the Pandora app on your Android device.
- Go to your profile by tapping the “Profile” button in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- From there, select the “Thumbs” option.
You will get a complete overview of all the songs you’ve liked on Pandora up to that point. The more likes songs there are, the easier it is to train Pandora only to play the stations you’d appreciate.
However, browsing through this list might show that you’ve accidentally chosen “Thumbs Up” for a song that you don’t really like, thus “confusing” the app’s algorithm.
How to View Your Liked Songs in Pandora on an iPad
Some music and podcast enthusiasts prefer to listen to their favorite content via iPad. Pandora iOS app is available specifically for iPads, and you can find its latest version here.
The good news is that the Pandora app for iPad works very similarly to the iPhone’s version in terms of layout. So, to find the “Thumbs Up” songs from previous listening sessions here is what you should do:
- Launch the Pandora app on your iPad. Make sure you’re logged into your account.
- Tap the “Profile” button on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Select the “Thumbs” option.
That is how you get full access to all liked songs on Pandora. If you have been using Pandora for a long time, that list could be pretty extensive. You will see the exact number of liked songs at the very top of the “Thumbs” screen.
How to Unlike a Specific Song on Pandora
One of the common reasons some users want to view liked songs on Pandora is to see whether they’ve accidentally liked something they don’t actually enjoy. However, the process isn’t quite simple, especially if you’re using the free version of Pandora.
If you’re not paying for one of the subscription plans, the only way to unlike a song is to unclick the “Thumb Up” button while the music is still playing. That means you’ll have to realize a mistake quickly and react even faster.
On the other hand, Premium Pandora users have another option they can utilize. So, if you’re paying for Pandora’s premium content, here’s how you can remove the unintentional or regrettable “Thump Up” selection:
- Go to the “My Collection” section on Pandora. It is located on your home screen on both web player and mobile app.
- Select the station’s name that contains the song you want to unlike.
- This action will lead to the backstage page of that specific station. Select the “Edit” icon next to the play button.
- You can choose to scroll through the “Thumbs Up” or “Thumbs Down” list.
- To remove a song from either list, select “X” next to the song.
The change will affect how the future suggestions from Pandora. Also, keep in mind that the more intentionally you use the “Thumbs Up” or “Thumbs Down” button, the better Pandora experience you will have.
It’s also important to note that the same song may repeat across different stations, even if you’ve chosen “Thumbs Down” previously. In that case, consider choosing the “I’m Tired of This Track” option.
Manage Your Pandora Stations Like a Pro
If you’re using the free version of Pandora, you can’t search and play any song you want. You can’t even skip songs as many times as you wish.
But you do have access to numerous stations organized in categories such as “Lazy Day” or “Christmas.” When you use the “Thumbs Up” or “Thumbs Down” button while listening to these stations, you’re directly creating a more personal listening experience.
That’s why it’s vital to make sure your liked songs are indeed those you enjoy. Regardless of which device you’re using, you can find the “Thumbs Up” list and review it. You can even remove liked songs from previous sessions if you’re a premium user.
How often do you use the “Thumbs Up” button on Pandora? Does it curate the music selection better? Let us know in the comments section below.
Disclaimer: Some pages on this site may include an affiliate link. This does not effect our editorial in any way.