How To Save to Queue in YouTube Music
YouTube Music allows you to add videos you want to watch next and save them in a queue. That way, every user can customize their listening experience and watch videos they enjoy. Recently, YouTube Music rolled out a new feature that allows users to save the entire queue as a playlist.
If you’re interested in learning how to save a queue in YouTube Music, look no further. This article will provide detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to do it on your Android, iPhone, or PC.
How To Save to Queue in YouTube Music on an iPhone
YouTube Music allows iPhone users to save the videos they want to watch next and even customize the order in which they’ll play. Here’s how to do it.
- Open the YouTube Music app on your iPhone. If you don’t have it, download it from the App Store.
- Sign in if prompted and enter the name of the video you wish to save to the queue in the search bar.
- Play the video and press the three dots next to its name.
- Select “Add to queue.”
After you’ve added the video to the queue, you can adjust the order it will play in by pressing and holding the two lines on the right of the video.
How To Save To Queue in YouTube Music on an Android
Android users will be happy to know they can customize the videos they see in the “Up Next” section of the YouTube Music app in only a few steps. Follow the instructions below to do it.
- Launch the YouTube Music app on your Android device. If you haven’t installed it yet, download it from the Play Store.
- Log in to your account if necessary and find the video you want to add to the queue.
- Select the video and tap the three dots to access the options.
- Press “Add to queue.”
If you want to arrange the videos in the “Up next” section, tap and hold the two lines on the right of the video in question.
How To Save to Queue in YouTube Music on a PC
Many people prefer using YouTube Music on their computers due to the larger screen. Although there currently isn’t a desktop app for YouTube Music, the website is very easy to navigate. Here’s how you can use the website to save videos to the queue.
- Open your browser and go to the YouTube Music website.
- Log in to your account if prompted.
- Press “Search” at the top and enter the name of the video you wish to add to the queue.
- Select the three dots to the right of the video and choose “Add to queue.”
You can change the order of the videos in the “Up next” section to enhance your listening experience. All you need to do is press and hold a video to move it around.
YouTube Music Save Queue as Playlist
One of the most recent options YouTube Music has released is the ability to save your queue as a playlist. That way, you’ll always have access to new music and stay up to date with the latest trends. Keep in mind that this is a new option, so it may not be available on all devices.
YouTube Music Save Queue as Playlist on an iPhone
If you’re using the YouTube Music app on your iPhone and want to save your queue as a playlist, here’s what you need to do.
- Launch the YouTube Music app.
- Go to the “Now Playing” section.
- Press “Up Next.”
- Select the “Save” button next to “Playing from.”
Here, you can choose whether you want to add the queue to an existing playlist or create a new one.
YouTube Music Save Queue as Playlist on an Android
Android users should follow these instructions if they want to save a queue as a playlist.
- Open the YouTube Music app.
- Access the “Now Playing” section.
- Tap “Up Next.”
- Choose “Save” on the right.
Select “Add to playlist” if you want to add the queue to an existing collection. You can also create a new playlist for the queue.
YouTube Music Save Queue as Playlist on a PC
At the time of writing this article, it’s not possible to save a queue as a playlist using a computer. If you want to do it, you’ll need to use either an iPhone or an Android device.
Why can’t I save a queue as a playlist on my mobile phone?
Since saving a queue as a playlist has only recently been introduced, not all users see this option. The only thing you can do is ensure you’re using the app’s latest version. If you’ve updated the app and you still don’t see the “Save” option, you’ll need to wait until it becomes available.
Enjoy the Music
YouTube Music offers numerous options that aren’t available in other streaming apps, so it’s no surprise many users are switching to it. Customizing the queues and saving them as playlists are only some of the features that make this service so popular.
Do you often customize the “Up next” section in YouTube Music? How do you like this option? Tell us in the comments section below.