How To Send Multiple Photos in a Text From an Android Phone
One of the many valuable benefits of owning an Android device is the ability to share your favorite pics with friends and family. If you need to send several photos or a single photo in a text, we’ll show you how to use your Android smartphone or tablet. In addition, we offer some photo editing options if you want to enhance them before sending them.
How to Send Multiple Photos in a Text From an Android Phone
Follow these steps to send multiple photos to someone in a text message.
- Launch the “Gallery” or “Photos” app on your Android device.
- Press and hold on the photo you wish to send until a tick appears on the top corner of it.
- Select all the other photos you wish to send by tapping on them.
- Press the “Share icon.” On some devices, the icon will be labeled “Share.”
- From the “Share via” screen, press the messaging app. A new message will open with the selected photos attached.
- Add the message you wish to accompany the photos and select the recipient(s) to send it to.
- Once you’re satisfied, hit “Send.”
How to Send a Single Photo in a Text From an Android Phone
The steps for sending a single photo in a text message are the same.
- Open the “Gallery” or “Photos” app.
- Locate the photo you wish to share and tap on it. The “Share,” “Edit,” “Info,” and “Delete” icons will display at the bottom of the screen.
- Press the “Share” icon to access the “Share via” menu.
- Select the Messages app icon to share the photo via text message, and a new message will open with the selected image attached.
- Enter your message, then add the recipient(s) you wish to share the photo with.
- Hit “Send.”
Share Your Best Memories From Your Android Device
Android allows you to share single or multiple photos from your device with friends or family in a text. It also accommodates picture sending via Gmail and social media apps like WhatsApp. The process is relatively straightforward. Once your pictures are selected, you can decide where to send them, and your photographs will be attached to the method you choose.
Were you able to send your photos successfully via text without any issues? Tell us about it in the comments section below.