How to View Your Own Amazon Reviews
There are many benefits to shopping on Amazon: a vast selection of products, fast and affordable shipping, and prices that are often the best available. Amazon is not only the most prominent e-commerce platform but one of the most trusted.
One crucial reason for this is Amazon reviews. As a shopper, you can leave an honest review for a product you’ve purchased that can benefit others.
You can also always check the reviews you’ve left, edit them, or delete them when necessary. But is there a way to see all your Amazon reviews in one place? Yes, there is, and we’ll show you where to find them.
How to View Your Own Amazon Reviews on a PC
If you’re a prolific Amazon shopper, you likely have written many reviews over time. It’s also possible that after leaving a review, you likely haven’t viewed it ever again.
If you were to check the product you purchased and look for your review, it might be challenging to find it as many newer reviews have been likely added. But what if you want to review what you’ve written about the specific product and you’re not sure how to go about it?
That’s not a problem at all, as Amazon gives you easy access to all your opinions. If you’re using your computer to view the reviews, here is what you should do:
- Go to Amazon using any browser and log into your account.
- In the top right corner, tap on the “Account & Lists” option under your name.
- Under “Ordering and shopping preferences,” click on “Your Amazon profile.”
- Scroll to the “Community Activity” section and click on “View: All Activity.”
- From the drop-down menu, select “Reviews.”
The final step will give you immediate access to all the reviews you’ve left on Amazon. You can scroll through them or locate a specific review you want to read again.
You also have the option to edit, delete, or hide any of the reviews. Here’s how that works:
- Click on the three horizontal dots next to a specific review.
- From the drop-down menu, click on “Edit review,” Delete review,” or “Hide on my profile.”
This is a helpful feature as it gives you the chance to show you’ve changed your mind about a product or delete a review that now might feel unnecessary.
How to View Your Own Amazon Reviews on the iPhone App
Let’s face it – many shoppers these days buy while using their mobile devices. Fortunately, Amazon has created a user-friendly mobile app for iOS devices. So if you’re an iPhone user, you can shop and leave reviews for products easily.
You can also view your existing reviews by using the iPhone Amazon Shopping app. Follow these steps you find your own reviews:
- Launch the Amazon Shopping app on your iPhone and log in if necessary.
- Tap on the menu button in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select the “Your Account” option.
- Under “Personalized content,” select “Profile.”
- Scroll down a bit and find the “Community Activity” section.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Reviews.”
If you need to change, delete, or hide any of the reviews on your profile, tap the three dots next to the review date and choose the desired action.
How to View Your Own Amazon Reviews on the Android App
Amazon has made sure their mobile app for shopping works equally well on Android as it does on iOS devices.
It’s an easy-to-use mobile app, but to make sure it’s efficient, have the latest version of the app at all times. If you’re an Android device user, you can find all your Amazon reviews by following these steps:
- Open the Amazon Shopping app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Select the menu button (three horizontal lines) in the top-left corner.
- Tap on “Your account.”
- Select “Profile” under the “Personalized content” section.
- Select “Community activity,” and from the drop-down menu, choose “Reviews.”
You can scroll through your reviews and view products you’ve purchased or opinions you’ve had.
Also, you can choose to edit any review, hide it, or even delete it if you no longer think it offers value. To do that, simply tap on the three dots next to the review. Then select an option from the list of actions.
Understanding Amazon Customer Review Eligibility
If you don’t have a lot of experience writing Amazon reviews, you might not be familiar with their eligibility guidelines. Not everyone can contribute reviews on Amazon, and there are clear rules about how it works.
As a shopper, you need to spend at least $50 on Amazon using a valid debit or credit card for a year. In this way, only active shoppers can leave reviews they can check out later on their profile.
Reading and Editing Your Amazon Reviews
Leaving a review might seem an inconsequential step in the shopping process, but that’s not quite the case. Reviews can make all the difference in someone else’s shopping experience.
Whether you’re buying a clothing item or a kitchen gadget, you may want to read what other people say about the same product.
But sometimes a review isn’t well-thought-out or doesn’t contain sufficient value for others. Thankfully, you can go back and edit or delete it and can easily do that using your browser or via the Amazon Shopping mobile app.
How often do you leave reviews on Amazon? Would you ever go back and change any of them? Let us know in the comments section below.