How To Fix BeReal Can’t Resolve Your Request
BeReal is a great alternative to staged and fake photo sharing. It can be terribly frustrating if you’re getting an error message when you try to use BeReal. Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place. This article will help you resolve the BeReal error message “can’t resolve your request.”
Can’t Resolve Your Request Error
It is a well-known bug that sometimes BeReal will display the error “can’t resolve your request.” The good news is that there are a few steps that have successfully restored access to BeReal for many users.
The first thing to do is to ignore the error and try your action again. If you were in the process of posting a picture, refresh and try to post it again. Often, one try has been enough to resolve this issue for BeReal users. If you are attempting to log in, double-check that your information is correct and give it another try.
Close and Reopen the App
If you can’t continue using the app, close it and reopen it again on your phone.
To close the app on an Android:
- Open the Home screen.
- Tap the shortcut for Recent Apps in the bottom left-screen corner. The icon is three lines arranged vertically.
- Scroll right and left to find the BeReal app.
- Swipe the BeReal app upward to close just that app.
- You can also tap “close all” to close all open apps simultaneously.
- Reopen the app.
To close BeReal on an Apple device:
- Go to the Home screen.
- Swipe up to view all open apps.
- Scroll left and right to find BeReal.
- Swipe up on BeReal to close it. It will disappear.
- Reopen BeReal.
If the app opens correctly and acts normally, go ahead and try to log in and post pictures as usual. Restarting the app may clear the error message.
Log Out and Log Back In Again
If completely closing the app doesn’t clear the error, sign out of BeReal and sign back in.
- Tap the BeReal account icon.
- Select the menu icon (three dots).
- Scroll to the “Log Out” option and tap it.
- Wait for five seconds.
- Log back in to see if this resets your profile and takes care of any error messages.
If BeReal glitches while trying to access your account information, this process will be the fix for it.
Restart Your Device
It may seem obvious and simple, but restarting a phone has often resolved this issue. If you continually get the error message, close BeReal and reboot your phone. This simple action could resolve the BeReal error alert.
Check Your Internet Connection
The “can’t resolve your request” error could indicate that the app can’t communicate with your phone due to an unreliable internet connection. This is a prevalent source of errors in the app. Check your internet signal to see if your connection is intermittent or completely down.
- Test your internet connection with another device if you have one.
- If you’re using a spotty Wi-Fi network, try disabling it and using phone data instead.
- Use another wireless network if one is available.
- Try again later with a more stable internet connection.
Clear the Cache
When an app cache gets too full, it can overload the system. Sometimes if caches are left uncleared for a long time, they can accumulate corrupted data that affects the functionality of the app. Clearing the cache can fix both of these problems.
To clear the cache on an Android:
- Open the Settings menu.
- Tap “Apps.”
- Select BeReal. If you can’t see it, tap “See all apps” and then “BeReal.”
- Choose “Storage usage.”
- Tap “Clear cache.”
- Select “Clear data.”
To clear the cache on an iPhone:
- Uninstall the app.
- Reinstall the app from the App Store.
This will not affect your profile or stored BeReal data, but it will clear any cache corruption or overloads the app encounters.
Check BeReal’s Twitter Feed
If the problem is not on your side but is originating with the app, you’ll have to wait for BeReal to fix it. Check the app’s Twitter feed to see if other users are experiencing the same issue. If they are, you’ll know to try again later once BeReal has resolved the issue.
The old saying “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again” may be true for some BeReal errors. Users report that sometimes the only fix is to keep refreshing and trying until the app finally self-corrects. If nothing else is fixing the issue, just keep trying to log in and post normally.
Reinstall the BeReal App
If you haven’t yet tried a complete app reinstall, now is the time to try. This will not delete your BeReal account but will provide a fresh copy of the app on your phone. If some of the app data has been corrupted, this process will remove those bugs.
To remove the app on an Android:
- Tap and hold the BeReal app.
- The phone will vibrate to let you know you’re in edit mode.
- A pop up menu will appear. Click “Uninstall.”
- If your phone asks you to approve the uninstall, confirm the action.
To remove the app on an iPhone:
- Press and hold the BeReal icon.
- Select “Remove App” from the pop-up menu.
- Tap “Delete App” in the next menu that comes up.
- Confirm that you want to remove the app by selecting “Delete” one more time.
Once the app has been officially removed, reinstall it from the Play or App Store. Use your credentials to log in again and see if the “can’t resolve your request error” has been cleared.
Contact BeReal Customer Support
If you have tried every stop and nothing is removing the error, email the customer support team. Your email may not be immediately answered due to the number of requests they receive. But when they respond, they can tell you the best fix for your issue.
How can I contact BeReal?
You can communicate with BeReal in four ways.
• Through the app via the “Help” section from the main menu
• By email: [email protected]
• By mail: BeReal, 30/32 Boulevard de Sebastopol, 75004 Paris France
• By phone: +33 881079685
Why can’t I run the BeReal app on my Android device?
BeReal performed a necessary update that caused the app to no longer be supported on some Android devices. The only requirement for an Android phone is that it runs Google Play Services. If it does not, BeReal will no longer work on that device.
BeReal Can’t Resolve Your Request Error
With any app, you can expect to encounter glitches from time to time. BeReal is still one of the most popular photo-sharing apps in the world, even though it’s known to have a few recurring issues. When you encounter this error, these troubleshooting strategies should help you clear the annoying message. If all else fails, contact the BeReal service team for some top-of-the-line tech support.
Have you encountered this error? Were you successful at getting it to go away? Tell us about your experiences in the comments section below.