How to Get the Soul Guitar in Blox Fruits
A unique, Mythical weapon like the Soul Guitar in Blox Fruits can be a game changer. There’s nothing cooler than a weapon that shoots guitar riff notes while using underworld strength.
Getting this coveted weapon may seem daunting, but obtaining the Soul Guitar doesn’t have to be complicated. Keep reading to learn more about this process.
Getting the Soul Guitar
Now, there are a few conditions the player must meet before obtaining the legendary Soul Guitar.
- You must be at level 2,300 or more to obtain and finish the Soul Guitar puzzle.
- You will need the following materials: a Dark Fragment, 250 Ectoplasm, and 500 Bones.
- You need to receive a secret message in your system chat. The message appears at random if you’re in the Haunted Castle in the third sea. It talks about the full moon and the light that shines through clouds.
Once you have all of the above, finishing with the message, you can continue to get the Weird Machine and obtain the Soul Guitar.
First, you must do five short quests.
Make your way to the Graveyard part of the Haunted Castle during night hours. While there, you can pray before the gravestone to initiate the tasks.
Defeat the Zombie Horde
You must go to the Red Floor and fight off all the Zombies.
Rearranging Board Signs
The next task is that you have to rearrange all the board signs. They must point to the direction that has more gravestones.
Once you change the signs, make your way to the top of the Haunted Castle. Talk to the ghost you see there.
Study the Garden Trophies
Head down to the garden. There, you will see a pattern of trophy pieces all facing a particular direction. Note the design or write it down. You’ll need it for the next task.
Rearrange the Basement Pipes and Floor Tiles
Next, you must locate the basement. After finding the pipes, change them, so they point in the same direction as the trophies in the garden. Proceed by changing the floor tile colors. They should be the shade closest to the pipes.
Use the Weird Machine to Craft the Soul Guitar
Once all these tasks are complete, you can finally use the Weird Machine.
Approach the machine and feed it:
- 1 Dark Fragment
- 250 Ectoplasm
- 500 Bones
The machine will craft your Soul Guitar for you to use.
How to Use Soul Guitar in Blox Fruits
The first step is getting the Soul Guitar. Once you have it, you’ll want to utilize it properly. It has lots of benefits, but we’ll get into those later. For now, here are the types of attacks you can use with the Soul Guitar.
The Undead Notes
By pressing “M1/tap,” you can devastate the enemy with a guitar riff that shoots a music note beam. The notes explode once they connect. This particular attack deals a lot of damage.
El Diablo is the Soul Guitar’s most powerful attack. Press “X” to summon a huge skull with underworldly power. After it flies into the sky, it explodes, doing significant area of effect (AoE) damage. It also regenerates your health by 3%, and 10% of damage becomes health.
You get to use this amazing attack by pressing “Z.” It summons the same skull from the El Diablo attack in front of you. After opening its mouth, the skull shoots a ray of souls toward the enemy. This ray explodes when hitting for high damage. It also has a powerful knockback.
Considering these attacks, the Soul Guitar packs a powerful, undead punch. From the music notes made from souls to the skull you can utilize to land incredible attacks with very high damage, it’s a gun worth keeping.
Blox Fruits Soul Guitar Benefits and Drawbacks
The Soul Guitar is a fantastic weapon with loads of benefits. But there are some drawbacks.
Here are the benefits of using the Soul Guitar:
- It’s powerful if you use it as the main gun.
- Its moves have a great range (especially the Undead Notes and Soul Shaker).
- All moves deal very high damage.
- El Diablo can heal your HP.
- Soul Shaker stuns the enemy and can break instinct if you hold it for longer.
- The undead notes move can break objects.
- The undead notes attack is straightforward to land with moderate kickback.
- The undead notes attack has a short cooldown.
- If you’re far away, the undead notes can deal lots of damage to a sea beast.
Now that we’ve seen the benefits of using Soul Guitar, how about the drawbacks?
- Soul Guitar cannot damage Rubber users despite being a gun.
- Soul Shaker moves can be difficult and bulky.
- The El Diablo high startup time is daunting.
- Only undead notes attack deals damage to sea beasts.
- You need to be at a high level (2,300) to get the Soul Guitar.
- The visual effects of the weapon can make it hard for you to see your enemy.
- It’s less effective at a closer range.
- It’s easy for the enemy to dodge moves.
- Soul Shaker won’t break any physical objects in the game.
The Soul Guitar is an overpowered (OP) weapon, but can be a little clunky to use sometimes. It’s up to you to decide whether the payoff for the Soul Guitar is worth it.
Can I upgrade the Soul Guitar?
Indeed, you can. You can upgrade the Soul Guitar just like other guns. You just need to talk to the blacksmith, and he can upgrade it for you.
The items you will need for an upgrade are:
• 10 Magma Ores
• 15 Dragon Scales
• 1 Dark Fragment
Upgrading using these materials will result in a damage increase of 6%.
Is the Soul Guitar a good gun for PVP?
The Soul Guitar is one of the most powerful guns that Blox Fruits has to offer. Many players use it because it is ideal for player-versus-player (PVP) scenarios. Though it’s sometimes a bit clunky, it still gets the job done.
The Guitar of the Undead
Now that you know how to get one of Blox Fruits’ strongest weapons, it’s time to get grinding. While it requires a high level, the attacks are solid and deal lots of damage. The missions you must complete are pretty straightforward, so it’s very accessible as soon as you meet the requirements.
What do you think about the missions we mentioned above? Were they difficult or easy to complete? Let us know in the comments section below.