How to Change the Episode on HBO Max
HBO Max has become one of the most popular streaming services. In addition to offering a range of TV shows and movies, it also offers original content many people love to binge-watch. However, if you’re watching a TV show but want to skip a particular episode, you might find the ability to jump ahead isn’t that straightforward.
If you’re wondering how to change an episode in HBO Max, look no further. This article will show you how to do it across several platforms. In addition, we’ll offer tips to enhance your experience with this relatively new streaming platform.
How to Change the Episode in HBO Max on a Firestick
Firestick is one of several streaming devices that support HBO Max. If you don’t have it already, you can always download the HBO Max app from the Fire TV app store.
If you’re already enjoying HBO Max on your Firestick, but you’re not sure how to change the episode, follow the steps below:
- On your remote, tap the back button.
- You’ll exit the episode you’re watching at the moment and be redirected to the TV show’s page.
You can now browse through the seasons and jump to different episodes you want to watch.
How to Change the Episode in HBO Max on an Apple TV
HBO Max is available on Apple TV, too. If you’re watching your TV show on Apple TV, but you find one of the episodes boring or you’ve already seen it, you can easily change to a different one.
Follow these steps to switch episodes in HBO Max on Apple TV:
- While watching an episode, tap the menu button on your Apple TV remote.
- Switch between seasons and select the episode you want to watch.
How to Change the Episode in HBO Max on a Roku Device
Roku is another media player that supports HBO Max. Using your Roku remote, you can easily navigate through different seasons and episodes of your favorite TV shows.
Here are the steps to do so:
- During the episode, tap the back button on your Roku remote.
- You’ll be redirected to a page where you can use the arrows on your remote to switch between seasons and select the episode you want to watch.
How to Change the Episode in HBO Max on a PC
If you’re using a PC, but you’re not sure how to change the episode in HBO Max, don’t worry. With only one click, you can return to the menu and choose the episode you want to watch.
- Go to “Continue Watching”, click the title of the season, then click the title again right above the episode name.
- Using your cursor, scroll down find the episode you want to watch.
How to Change the Episode in HBO Max on an iPhone or Android
HBO Max has a mobile version available for both iPhones and Androids. Regardless of which one of the two you’re using, changing the episode is the same.
- Tap the show title in “Continue Watching”.
- Then tap the title again. scroll down find the episode you want to watch.
Relax With HBO Max
As one of the most commonly used services, HBO Max offers plenty of content you can enjoy. Since it’s relatively new, some users report not finding a way to change the episode they’re watching. We hope we’ve been able to show you how to change it and explain why the option could be malfunctioning, along with provide the possible solutions.
Do you use HBO Max? Do you prefer using it on your phone, TV, or computer? Tell us in the comments section below.