How to Make a Wishlist in the Amazon App
An online wishlist is a way to store products or services you would like to purchase in the future. On Amazon, My Lists is one of the best features, and it was originally called Amazon Wishlist.
The lists provide an easy reference to items you want. Products get added at the click of a button. Use it to remind yourself of future purchases or share it with others. Sharing is great for registries and birthdays. Here’s more about the functionality and how to make the most out of it using the Amazon app.
Step 1: Create a Wish List
Before adding the items to your wishlist, you first need to create one. To do this, complete the following steps:
- Download and install the Amazon app for iOS/Android or check for updates, and then open the app.
- On the Home page, tap the three-line icon and select “Your Lists” from the menu.
- Click on “View lists” towards the top-right section.
- Select “Create a List” towards the top-right section. Create a name for your new Amazon Wish List and tap “Create List.”
Step 2: Add Items to “My Lists” (Amazon Wishlists)
Once the wishlist creation steps above are completed, you can add items to the list while browsing products or shopping.
- On the item page, scroll down and tap “ADD TO LIST.”
- Choose which list you want or create a new one.
- If an “invite others” popup displays, choose the option or tap the close icon, which is the big “X” icon.
- The item is now saved to your chosen wishlist and shared with others if you allowed that option.
You can also delete old lists when viewing them through the instructions above. This extra step ensures better organization, less clutter, and less confusion when working with Amazon Lists.