PS4: How to gameshare
Want to share downloaded games with family and friends, but not have to switch account every time you want to play? To do this you’ll need to make their account the primary one for your system. This can be done in a few easy steps.
1. Before making your friend’s account the primary one for the system, you’ll need to deactive your own account as the primary. To do this, go to the Settings tab on the dashboard of your account. Then go to PSN.
2. Select the option for Activate as Your Primary PS4.
3. Choose Deactivate.
4. Next, switch user and go to the account of your friend of family member. When in their account, go to Settings>PSN.
5. Select the option for Activate as Your Primary PS4. This time, choose Activate.
6. If done correctly, your friend or family member should now be the primary account for your system. This will let the other person play your downloaded games from their own account, without having to switch user back and forth.
One note to consider is that, with your account no longer the primary system, you’ll need to have an active internet connection for PSN to verify your games when you want to play them.