How to Download Songs from Tidal
Tidal is yet another popular music streaming app. With access to an extensive music catalog and a focus on high-fi and hi-res sound quality, it’s considered one of the best.
Tidal caters to music lovers who desire access to their favorite music at any time and from anywhere. You can listen to your downloaded music from a mobile device, even without an internet connection.
If you’re new to Tidal, we’ll show you how to download music for offline enjoyment and explain the easy workaround for offline playback via your computer.
How to Download Music to Play Offline in Tidal on Your PC
Currently, you can only play music offline on a mobile device. However, the good news is there are third-party tools available to enable playback offline from your computer.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter and AudFree Tidal Music Converter are two of the best on the market right now. They facilitate Tidal file downloads, converted into plain audio files that retain the original quality and everything else.
Now, we’ll show you how it’s done using DRmare Tidal Music Converter:
- Download and install DRmare Tidal Music Converter.
- Open DRmare Tidal Music Converter (Tidal will open automatically).
- In the Tidal app, at the top right, select the magnifying glass icon.
- Search for the music you want using the song title, album or artist name, or keywords. Your results will display below the search field.
- Copy and paste the song link[s] you want into the DRmare search bar one at a time.
- Click on the plus + sign button then DRmare will load and display your music in the main window.
- Next, you need to set an audio output format. To do that, click on the menu icon in DRmare.
- Select Preferences and then Convert from the pop-up window.
- There’ll be six formats to choose from, so just select the one you want. You can also edit things like the track bit and sample rate.
- Once you’re done, click on the Convert button.
Wait a few seconds for your Tidal music to be ready for offline listening on your desktop.
How to Download Music to Play Offline in Tidal on an iPhone
To download and listen to music from Tidal on an iOS device:
- Open Tidal.
- Tap on the search bar to enter a search for the music you want.
- Next, tap on the album/playlist and tap the Download icon to download it to your phone.
- For a single-track download, long-press the track name, then select Download.
- To enable offline mode, tap on the Offline option from the menu on the left.
- Your downloaded content will be displayed under My Collection and Downloaded.
How to Download Music to Play Offline in Tidal on an Android
To download and listen to music from Tidal on an Android device:
- Open the Tidal app.
- Towards the bottom of the screen, tap on the Search bar to enter a search for the playlists/albums you want.
- Next, tap on the playlist/album to select it. Tap the Download icon to begin downloading to your device.
- To download a single track, long-press the track name and select Download.
- Leave the app open as it downloads.
- Once complete, tap on My Collection and then Downloaded to see your music.
- Enable offline mode by tapping on the Offline option from the menu on the left.
Where are Tidal downloads stored?
Your Tidal downloads can be seen by selecting My Collection at the bottom right of the screen, then clicking the Downloaded link.
Does Tidal have a download limit?
You can download up to 10,000 songs on Tidal.
A Tidal Wave of Music
Tidal is a premium music streaming service offering high-quality sound and offline playback. The user-friendly interface is designed to make downloading your favorite music easy.
What do you think about Tidal’s services so far? What made you decide to give it a try? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.