How To View Your Purchase History for Apple Apps & Subscriptions
Have you ever wondered if there is a way to see all of your Apple purchase history? You may want to check what you’ve bought, things like apps, music, or even recurring subscriptions that you pay for with your Apple account.
This article is for you if you want a quick way to view your Apple purchase history. We’ll discuss how to view your Apple purchase history from an iPhone, a Mac, and a Windows PC.
How to View Your Purchase History on an iPhone
- Tap the “Settings” icon.
- At the top of the screen, press on your name or profile photo.
- Find and select “Media & Purchases.”
- Tap “View Account.”
- Select “Purchase History.”
- Your purchase history for the last 90 days will appear. To view older purchases, tap “Last 90 Days” and select a different time period.
How to View Your Purchase History on an Older iPhone
If you have an older iPhone, the method to find your purchase history is slightly different than on newer models. To learn how to view your Apple purchase history on an older iPhone, see the instructions below.
- Select the “Settings” icon.
- Tap your name or profile photo located on the top of the screen and find “iTunes & App Store.”
- Scroll down and select “Purchase History.”
- The default setting is purchases made during the last 90 days. If you’d like to see older purchases, tap “Last 90 days,” then select a different period of time.
How to View Your Purchase History on a Mac or MacBook
- Depending on your iOS, open either “Apple Music app” or “iTunes.”
- Using the menu at the top of the screen, select “Account.”
- From the drop-down menu, choose “Account Settings.”
- Scroll down to “Purchase History” and click “See All.”
- You’ll see your purchase history for the last 90 days. To see purchases older than 90 days, click “Last 90 Days” and select a different time frame.
How to View Your Purchase History on a Windows PC
- Open your web browser, and in the address window type “reportaproblem.apple.com.”
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password. You’ll be taken to a page that lists your Apple purchase history for the last 90 days. To view older purchases, you’ll need to do so using an iPhone or iPad.
I see an Apple purchase that I don’t recognize. What should I do?
Apple provides its customers with an easy way to dispute a transaction. This is done by filing a dispute through the Wallet app. Once you’ve given them some basic information, you’ll be able to chat with a specialist.
While viewing my Apple purchase history, I found a recurring subscription. Can I cancel it?
Yes, you can cancel a recurring subscription. Some subscriptions will remain in effect until their renewal date. To cancel a subscription, follow the steps below.
1. On your iPhone, tap “Settings.”
2. Press on your name or profile photo on the top of the screen.
3. Find and select “Subscriptions.”
4. You will see a list of all current subscriptions. To cancel, tap on the one you want to end and then select “Unsubscribe.”
Keep an Eye on Your Apple Purchases
You can check your Apple purchases with just a few taps on your iPhone, or you can use a MacBook or even a Windows PC. And if you have an issue with a purchase, with a few taps, you can chat with an Apple Card Specialist. Unsubscribing from unneeded subscriptions is a breeze too.
Have you viewed your Apple purchase history? Did you use the methods discussed in this article? Let us know in the comments section below.